Large progress after two days. Just parroting?

Rackus

So I have been forcing for two days now and have the usual head pressures and what not. I have already got a form, personality and a bit of its voice down as well as a wonderland. When ever I talk to it, it seems to act as its personality would suggest. I made it intentionally supportive because I tend to worry to much. I can even visualize it moving and doing gestures I would expect as it supports me.

I am unsure if this is parroting or not and I know for the early days you should believe that everything  is your tulpa for the most part, but I haven't heard of progress like this being made this fast so I am a bit skeptical of sentience.

Should I just go with it and assume it is my tulpa and keep forcing?

Plenty of people in the last year have made quick progress, it's not unheard of. What You See Is What You Get with tulpamancy, there's no real or fake, so if you're getting results you're getting results. Don't overestimate how developed they are though, even a tulpa who's almost instantly vocal still has some development to go through before they'll be able to think soundly.

Post on parroting https://community.tulpa.info/thread-am-i-doing-things-correctly?pid=167888#pid167888

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

A general rule of thumb for tulpamancy is that if you don't know for sure if it was you who did it (in moving/speaking), then your tulpa did it.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)