Mathematics and my Tulpa's sentience

So today, I tried increasing my tulpa's sentience with some arithmetic problems. At first, I thought that he was doing them alright, but then he just stopped answering.

Is doing maths a good way to improve a tulpa's sentience? He's only vocal about things that I'm thinking about and we're trying to get him to a point where he's driving his own ideas.

Suggestions? Tips? Thoughts? our ears are open.

Maybe you should try something more abstract than math? Something that encourages more individuality? I guess math could still help them think, but I don't imagine they would develop personal thoughts from it or anything.

Then again maybe I'm just saying that because math bores the heck out of me. The world may never know.

[align=center]“From my rotting body,

flowers shall grow

and I am in them

and that is eternity.”[/align]

i often ask red to spell things out and write things down in his note book, we make it into a game sometimes

when i write things out i ask him while pointing to a conjured black-board to spell and write it out

while he can speak in text boxes, his spelling... is kinda shaky, but it's so cute to see him write.

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia

Try again later with the math. The same sort of thing happens for us too. You might ask him later why he stopped responding. Sometimes they get bored with something or spontaneously fall asleep. I've also had instances where they keep responding but my ability to perceive their replies has dropped off.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

red will often walk off and ignore any further teaching where as my servitor rainy seems to love learning

since she feeds on what i say or think.

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia