Vocality

Bazil

Today i decided to disregard my original idea for a form for my tulpa. I decided that whatever apearance my tulpa chooses should be up to him and him alone (so long as it is human) after a few deviation cases. and now i just want him to become vocal so that we can work together to create his form. But how then Does one encourage vocality? More personality work? I think i cant really elaborate any more on that. Do i have to give him a voice? Explain if you will as im very simple.

Narration is a big one. Talk to him so he will have a reason to say something back to you. Give him experiences through wonderland fun-times or visualizing him in the real world near you and discussing what's going on. Start to notice his other methods of communication--body language, head pressures as responses, emotional responses, whatever. Start to communicate with him. You can parrot a few words for him to show him how to speak and use his voice(basically talk for him) and then give him freedom to speak on his own if you wish.

Guest EnnervateIndustries

I sort of did the opposite, left personality open-ended while specifying form, but I believe the best way to encourage vocal response is to talk to your tupla as continuously as possible, and I saw a post somewhere that I'm not going to dig up right now about coaxing your tulpa into talking by using their mindvoice to say things until they become comfortable with talking.