Sentient tulpa can't talk

Hermit

Hi there.

So-o, i've been tulpaforcing for about a month. My tulpa's name is Nikki, she was originally planned as a pony, but things have changed - now she's a human. Couple of days ago i just asked her if she wants to be a human, and have received a very strong positive emotional response as an answer.

I am quite succesful in forcing, actually. Nikki is obviously sentient, so she can communicate with me by emotional responses (she often gives me a response as a reaction for different thoughts and situations, she can even answer some questions by them), but she can't actually talk. And that's the problem.

My methods are... Honestly, i don't have got any methods. I am simply narrating and keeping the sense of her presence near me all the time. I made it to the wonderland twice, but it's not really my method - i can't really immerse into the consciousness so deep. I feel that i need something else, something more effective to teach her how to speak. Any suggestions and reccomendations for my situation, guys? Should i try some new methods or should i just keep on narrating?

P.S. Sorry for my probably poor English - i am Russian.

May the Force be with you

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, i've already tried this one, but in a quite a different form. I usually just ask Nikki some questions, connected with the objective reality ("what's the weather is?", "what's my name?" and others), and answer it by myself with her voice. Hope, that doesn't count as parroting, it's just the way to train her.

Any other suggestions?

Yes, i've already tried this one, but in a quite a different form. I usually just ask Nikki some questions, connected with the objective reality ("what's the weather is?", "what's my name?" and others), and answer it by myself with her voice. Hope, that doesn't count as parroting, it's just the way to train her.

Any other suggestions?

I don't think this is a good idea. You are basically answering for her making her feel like you don't expect he to talk because you'll do it for her. And on the other hand how will you know she's the one to answer your questions if you use her voice to answer your questions. When tulpa first start to speak it's really hard for most tulpamancers(or hosts of creators whatever you like to call yourself) to seperate your thoughts from your tulpa's.

You like my kitten? come on over for a closer inspection!

Newbie tulpamancer on the loose.

Check out my progress report:

http://tulpa.info/forums/Thread-Another-Lyra-tulpa

I don't think this is a good idea. You are basically answering for her making her feel like you don't expect he to talk because you'll do it for her. And on the other hand how will you know she's the one to answer your questions if you use her voice to answer your questions. When tulpa first start to speak it's really hard for most tulpamancers(or hosts of creators whatever you like to call yourself) to seperate your thoughts from your tulpa's.

True. But what should i do instead?

All I can suggest is give to give her as much reason to want to talk back. You should still ask questions but don't expect answers. They should just come out of nowhere. Tell jokes, They can laugh so thats another thing. Lyra said her first word when I didn't even meen to talk to her. I was just thinking about stuff that happened in school and she said something.

My advice is to throw away the idea that the tulpa can't talk.

Rather think about it as you who can't listen.

Worked for me at least.

I know this might sound a little selfish but I think you should expect your tulpa not being able to communicate with you yet. You know your tulpa can learn how to communicate with you because.. well... just about every tulpa had to learn how to communicate, but when you say you need to learn how to listen. How can you learn to listen? It's not like there is some guide you can follow to learn how to listen. I wouldn't know where to start.

I know this might sound a little selfish but I think you should expect your tulpa not being able to communicate with you yet. You know your tulpa can learn how to communicate with you because.. well... just about every tulpa had to learn how to communicate, but when you say you need to learn how to listen. How can you learn to listen? It's not like there is some guide you can follow to learn how to listen. I wouldn't know where to start.

I hope it's all about the practise. I hope.

Hermit getting a vocal tulpa may take some time, it taking a month or two is nothing out of the ordinary, a tulpa will become vocal when he/she is ready to speak. some tulpas just need that extra time.

all you can do it make it happen faster. by narrating even more, and just interacting with your tulpa.

he/she will pick up a speech pattern then will attempt to communicate with you using simple words. once

you've reach that level the rest is history.

And please, Try to get her to communicate in more ways. visit her in the wonderland, ask yes and no questions get her to shake or nod her head, use items, charkboard (for her to write on), ect.

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.