Sentient?

mluffy82

Hello again everyone. I have a question i feel like I'm kinda having trouble my tulpa Rosetta I feel like sometimes maybe is already sentient. but I have a hard time just trying to tell lately I've told her I'm gonna keep things small. By that I mean talking to her all day nothing else and also the wonderland. So I can bulid up and up by starting small anyways I talk to to her everyday I don't parrot. But I want some advice did you guys have the same problem Im having right now.

~Believe in the you who believes in yourself~

That is pretty broken english, also, tulpa are sentient from the start. Also again, just try to work on visualization and maybe trying to find a suitable voice for your tupper, so they have something to use as a sort of base to communicate.

Amelia- Oct. 7, 2012

Mitsuki- Oct. 31, 2014 

Yeah, just go with the self-fulfilling prophecy of treating them as sentient, and also knowing they'll need time to develop. And/or you can mix it up with a melange of panglossian ideologies found in this forum, seeing how if you're trying to validate sentience when it's (the presumption) mostly based on conceptual frameworks, your mentality coupled in with practice are always going to help.

You pretty much answered your question on how you were going to gradually build up on acknowledging your tulpa and all that. I still do it, and probably will for the rest of my life, and there's honestly nothing to it other than just going through the motions.