Showing someone tulpa possession

My friend asked me today if I can show him what its like to have a body part of yours possessed by your tulpa. Do you think I should refrain from doing so or not? I don't see why not, Vinyl may not want to do possession if front of him or not, I don't know. But If she wants to do it she can. Is this ok?

If your friend asked and you and your tulpa are both okay with it, then why not?

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)

It depends. Would your friend feel unsettled by possession? If so, then it probably wouldn't be a good idea. If you still want to go ahead, I would explain to them the concept of tulpae in general and possession if they don't know already, so that they understand what they are seeing and don't mistake it for something "unhealthy".

Sorry for the limited answer, but I hope this helped. :)

Part of the road to becoming a better person lies in defeating the darkness inside yourself, then helping others to do the same.

There is nothing to compare to watching a sunrise with those who you love the most.

"Step by step, moment by moment"