Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

Something... has happened.
(05-12-2014, 12:56 PM)Mowgly Wrote: Maybe he/she's repressing something, that's clearly identifiable, but when working with a tulpa, he/she has to let go, and all that rubbish is going into the tulpa or expressing itself through the tulpa. A piece of advice, help him/her to get grounded and participate more with the physical, he/she is getting lost with in her mind ( if it's real xD)
Teckie: Turns out that he is "back to normal" and says he has a some damage to his scalp or something like that. He says it's physical, and I think it might be best to believe him this time, because we see him face-to-face at school every other day. Therefore I'll make sure to take your advice. Smile

Teckie: I don't know exactly "how" he was able to type while he was having his "corruption" (as he stated it to be, I found out just yesterday). He could either be an epic troll, over-exaggerating, or for whatever reason be completely true. Whatever it was, it looks like his "corruption" has died down.

Teckie: I will still keep my suspicions, but I think that it would be best to assume that he is still a friend.

(05-11-2014, 08:50 PM)Linkzelda Wrote: ...
What if I told you that the more you become aware, and gain experiential learning in this tulpa journey, that you'll probably be aware of the good and evil within you, and have to find a balance somehow?
Teckie: Hm... actually, I think I'll keep that in mind to see if I can help him to become aware and create balance within himself. He seems to really understand the concept of "evil" being different than "good," so I guess I can help click into his head the importance of being aware of this and how it links to tulpas.

Teckie: Also, I'll edit the thread saying that this isn't a problem anymore.... I don't exactly need much more help on this. I'd like to say thanks first to everyone who has helped. Smile Thankyou.

Messages In This Thread
Something... has happened. - by Techoh - 05-11-2014, 05:39 AM
RE: Something... has happened. - by Vos - 05-11-2014, 06:22 PM
RE: Something... has happened. - by Ganymede - 05-11-2014, 06:29 PM
RE: Something... has happened. - by Techoh - 05-11-2014, 06:46 PM
RE: Something... has happened. - by Sophie - 05-11-2014, 06:50 PM
RE: Something... has happened. - by Techoh - 05-11-2014, 06:52 PM
RE: Something... has happened. - by TDOB - 05-11-2014, 08:24 PM
RE: Something... has happened. - by Linkzelda - 05-11-2014, 08:50 PM
RE: Something... has happened. - by Ganymede - 05-12-2014, 12:19 AM
RE: Something... has happened. - by Chupi - 05-12-2014, 03:00 AM
RE: Something... has happened. - by Mowgly - 05-12-2014, 12:56 PM