something i got on my mind

ghost kid

Recently my sis had a party and it was with girls and boys that are my age or younger(i am in my 20's).And after i got out of the shower i had to go down to my room to get my clothes(which in my house are down stairs were the party was happening).And i tied a towel around myself.I was just about to the door of my room when a girl party goer pulled my towel off!After that i had to run through all the other party goers to get to my room.My tulpa becky says just to forgot it and it probably was just some dumb prank.What would your tulpa tell you if you was in my shoes?

That must be awkward...

Sam would wanna punch that person, Lux would tease and make jokes about it, and Ail would say the same as yours, Becky

But tbh I can't even imagine myself in such a situation. Parties are not my thing, I'd probably not get out of my room to begin with ^^"

I've moved this thread to the Lounge because it's only tangentially tulpa related. The redirect from Q&A will remain for a week.

I suppose I'd be angry in the moment, but ultimately I would agree with her. It is just a dumb prank, and speaking practically you're not going to figure out who did it so there's no real point in dwelling on it. If I did know who it was, I might retaliate in some way and prepare for a prank war.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

sounds really creepy of that girl. tell your sis that her friends need to behave around you. its not ok for them to do stuff like that

Despite the name, the host bodybody is the one usually using this account. 

Spice was born in 2013 and Tomoe was born in 2014.

• 2 months later...

Recently my sis had a party and it was with girls and boys that are my age or younger(i am in my 20's).And after i got out of the shower i had to go down to my room to get my clothes(which in my house are down stairs were the party was happening).And i tied a towel around myself.I was just about to the door of my room when a girl party goer pulled my towel off!After that i had to run through all the other party goers to get to my room.My tulpa becky says just to forgot it and it probably was just some dumb prank.What would your tulpa tell you if you was in my shoes?Also i forgot to tell you guys she also slapped me on the butt.I forgot to mention this because it happened so long ago.

• 4 weeks later...

Pixie would probably tell me to embrace the nudity :/

Fun Facts:

1) I'm a furry.

2) I make video game music (and I’m on my way to getting paid for it!)

3) I'm the host of Pixie and Follery.

4) I get along with cats better than people.

[01110101 00100000 01100100 01101001 01100100 00100000 01101001 01110100]

I am a little confused here. Parties tend not to be random events. The designated area for guest is clearly between your bedroom and the bathroom, which means, you got a shower knowing there were guests between the two rooms, and yet, you didn't plan in advance to have a change of clothes in the bathroom?

Though your grievance is valid, it is also true that the age group you mentioned can be mischievous, and they may not see the 'incident' in the same light. Especially at a party. Especially if their was alcohol. Especially if you are liked, and they assume a good humor or disposition. Your tulpa is right. Let it go.

• 3 weeks later...