Stuck in Old Wonderland Form

Hello everyone,

Out of the five of us, I took the longest to decide on a wonderland form. However, recently, I have been reverting back to my old default form no matter how much anyone in my system tries to help change it back. Not sure why this is happening.

Does anyone have any ideas on what could be happening or how we can fix this?

We've had this issue too. The best way to handle it is just to keep remembering the new form and consciously using it instead. It's just a matter of replacing the old habit with the new.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

Seems like good advice, that's what I do. My wonderland form is pretty fluid, I've been other things, bigger, smaller, cat-boy, angelic, I still revert to default, which I like just fine. But just 'switch in' whenever you enter wonderland until it's automatic and you won't have to think about it.

Cat will sometimes picture a tie when i have a bow tie. I know with enough effort fighting the natural basis, it can be reversible. Its just hard.

Jade, it may help for Someone to watch you move about in your new form. Let N and the others think about your new form, and give them a chance to process it and overwrite old memories of you with your old form. Hope this helps.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread