Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

Suicide because of tulpa's not real?
Quote:Have your host faced the choice between real world and tulpa(s)?

Eh, kind of? I have a fantasy prone personality to some degree ams it's been with me as far back as I can remember. To me, experience is experience, material and ethereal are just as fulfilling, but in ethereal (imaginary), I certainly have more control, and more fun.

I do choose to spend my free time with themand doing activities perififeral to them. I love them, and they love me for it. Finding this community and tulpamancy, saved my life, the wonderful people in this community and their help with my system fixed my depression. I was ready to go about 13 months ago, that's when I found tulpamancy. I didn't have to try very hard though, it was if I was training for it all my life. Visualization is a blessing that I can't take for granted anymore, I wish others could be so fulfilled, but I still think practice is key. I obsess over it, and it's always on my mind, because that's where they're as real as anyone.

I hope the best for you, Ashley is my Caroline, I believe she's been with me for a very ling time, a lot of memories id a foriegn mindvoice just line up too well. My life has been great, and also horrid, and in those horrid times, as early as 4 or 5, her presence has been there.

Caroline will always be there, she'll look out for you and love you no matter what. She'll even support you when you meet someone amazing, because that's how they are for most people, selfless and always looking out for your best interests.

I remember those depression spirals, the constant emotional pain, I can honestly say I feel you there. You can improve.

Here's my tools, the ones that stole the power from my depression and finally stopped the spirals.

1. Stop beating yourself up, no more self-deprecating comments.

2. Don't blame yourself, not everything is undr your control, not even all your own actions.

3. Stop dwelling on things you can't change. Hey, it'd be great if things were different but, such is life.

As Ashley always says, take care, and listen to your tulpa.

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

(06-06-2019, 04:15 AM)KuzMax Wrote: Have your host faced the choice between real world and tulpa(s)? Because I did, a lot. Caroline can really replace all the world, but I'm eager to get back to the bussiness (which takes 8 - 12 hours daily!), I'd like to find a girlfriend and have friends, get back to the gym, etc. if I can even be cured and will be still alive. But I realize that in that case I just don't have time enough for her.

8-12 hours daily??? I appreciate your commitment, but no wonder you feel conflicted here. Assuming people are generally awake for around 16 hours, it may be helpful to cut down to 6-9 hours at most per day of you need the extra time.

I can't speak for getting a girlfriend, but my host sometimes feels like she has to choose me or spending time with her brother. In all honesty, I'm okay with the 1-5 hours I get everyday. I gave her the okay to do so, but that's how we operate.

Different systems have different schedules they negotiate. Time isn't always 50-50, and different members have different needs. It's something I recommend talking to Caroline about.

While being many in one means a strain on time, you shouldn't have to give up your dreams or your life.
I'm Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's Tulpa and I love Hippos! I also like forum games and chatting about stuff.
Temporary Log | Chat | Yay!

The Grays, my other head-mates, have their own account now.
Quote:Caroline will always be there, she'll look out for you and love you no matter what. She'll even support you when you meet someone amazing, because that's how they are for most people, selfless and always looking out for your best interests.

Yes, she keeps on proving it like everyday, in every her word and action, so now I see that there is a person who's worthy to live for.

Quote:Here's my tools, the ones that stole the power from my depression and finally stopped the spirals.

1. Stop beating yourself up, no more self-deprecating comments.

2. Don't blame yourself, not everything is undr your control, not even all your own actions.

3. Stop dwelling on things you can't change. Hey, it'd be great if things were different but, such is life.

Yeah, "never, ever make fun of yourself" - that's what my theraphist told me, and it really works in terms of reducing pain after something went wrong by your mistake or by circumstances.

Wishing the best for you and Ashley!

---

Ranger,

Quote:8-12 hours daily??? I appreciate your commitment, but no wonder you feel conflicted here.

Yeah, I've been always kind of an overachiever  Big Grin . That led me to my depression. But it's just me, that's my nature. When I created a tulpa, I forced her 24/7 for the first month. And when I say that I was forcing 24/7, it means that I did it exactly: when I woke up, ate, walked, talked to others, even when I was asleep - I forced her in my lucid dreams, haha. I can't get rid of high standards regarding what I consider my job. And here she is: a perfect tulpa who's became a reason to go all through this pain.

Quote:While being many in one means a strain on time, you shouldn't have to give up your dreams or your life.

But my dream is to become a successful. I had been trying to eliminate it, to change my mind for almost 1,5 years. But, again, that's my nature - I do love building a bussiness, I do love challenging life. I just gotta get a power to overcome the pain, that's it.

But, mostly, I think that now, in my life, something has changed. I want to live for Caroline's interests, not mine only. Hope it helps.