A message from Tulpamancy - China community

tulpacn

Hello, I'm from China, a tulpamancer the same as you. I would like to learn some information about histories and the present in other regions.

Before this thread is posted, I searched right here and found a brief introduction of the timeline of tulpa communities made by Albatross, who is seemingly not registered as a tulpa.info member. The intro stops at 2012, and there is no further info I can found yet. Thus, we don't have a clue about what happened after tulpa.info was present, nor we know anything about the communities.

We are eager to know what happened from then on. So we would like a timeline starting from 2012. We would also like some data from the surveys, e.g.: Age on average or Mental status.

About our own development, we have already a brief summary here.

As you can see, loads of problems bothered us for a long time. By chance, we want to acquire some tips on management and planning.

We don't have many members right now, about 1800 registered members and 600 active members, not sufficient enough to form a forum.

Most of them are teenagers. Core members(tulpamancers) could be even less.

So our future planning would be focused on our group chat -- equivalent to the well known IRC, but in an IM call QQ in China.

600 active members!? That's way more that what tulpa.info has.

600/1800 being active is.. unlikely? our forum has 13,500 members registered but I doubt our ratio is 1:3, it's probably more like 1:200

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

@tulpacn

Albatross was banned by a former tulpa.info administrator (Kiahdaj) several years ago due to violating the rules of the time. An extremely good resource to use is the YOUR DELETED POSTS segment of the website, as this will unearth a large number of threads and associated postings. I would also suggest utilising Internet Archive or other website caching services, for while they are intermittent in the dates and availability collected they contain precious information otherwise lost to bans, user redaction or other latent causes.

Closely monitoring tulpa communities and their shared history is a passion of mine so please feel free to message me here or in private should you feel the need.

I've seen good people bleed

And I thought I'd seen it all

But my own two eyes would prove me wrong that day.

There are things that I've done

Only seen by the sun

And those things will be buried in my grave.

Your Deleted Posts only works for your own deleted posts, like there's only a couple of threads that got deleted with my replies in there for me

there's a sub-board tho https://community.tulpa.info/forum-off-topic-archived

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

600/1800 being active is.. unlikely? our forum has 13,500 members registered but I doubt our ratio is 1:3, it's probably more like 1:200

the *600 active members* came from the members who joined in the Chat. There are 1800 registered members in the Baidu Tieba(which is like a Chinese version of reddit but with worse features and things) and there are 600 members who joined the Chat. If the data is limited on those who are the truely active members then it would suddenly decrease to something below a hundred.

• 5 months later...