Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

Taking Dragon Tulpa Requests!
Hello all, and seeing this part of the forum, and being a budding artist (of dragons) I have decided to take requests on Dragon Tulpas, since Dragons are something that I can draw... I cannot draw people well, so I don't know how anthro would turn out...
I know how nice it is to have an actual physical representation of your tulpa, and I hope to offer that to some others. I work in traditional and digital, so you can request which.
Thanks, DragonFriend and Saphira.

P.S Just leave a good description of what you want me to draw. It may take a bit to get back to you on account of time, but I will try my best.

Ahm... How to attach a "high" quality picture...?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Part of the road to becoming a better person lies in defeating the darkness inside yourself, then helping others to do the same.

There is nothing to compare to watching a sunrise with those who you love the most.

"Step by step, moment by moment"

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Might also be convinced to do something other than dragon tulpas if asked nicely. Wink
Part of the road to becoming a better person lies in defeating the darkness inside yourself, then helping others to do the same.

There is nothing to compare to watching a sunrise with those who you love the most.

"Step by step, moment by moment"