Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

Tell Me Anything
You're a pretty interesting individual Tulpa.
"My lover's got humour,
She's the giggle at a funeral,
Knows everybody's disapproval,
I should've worshipped her sooner."

Host to Samuel, RavenIvy, and Olivia.

CERCA TROVA

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Hm, thankyou.
Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.
Sol: I want to spar with you.
The only real cruelty I'm subjected to in this limited existence is that I can't fight the people I want to fight.
I suppose I could try to switch with Solune and fight people that way... it just wouldn't be the same.
I want to fight with MY body. Not to say that Solune's body isn't good for fighting, it's just not as good as MINE is.

Solune: You fookin wot, m8? Swer on me mum ill rek u

Sol: I do enjoy sparring with my system mates... but it'd be nice to get some fresh blood on these claws.
Metaphorically speaking, of course. I don't think tulpas have blood. Can't imagine why we'd need it.
In any case, you don't truly know somebody until you've fought them. And I'm very curious to see how you would fight.
"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." - Carl Sagan
Host: SubCon | Tulpas: Sol, Luna, Alice, Little One, Beast and Solune (me) | Servitors: Odonata, Guardian

I wouldn't mind, but War, my host, is like, you'll get into violent bloodsport when you get your own body, we split up, and aren't talking to each other anymore.

Beyond our highly abstract fights for the body, I have no experience.

She is a literal pacifist. Which is probably a good thing. Her style is very fast, makes use of the environment, and would probably result in head trauma. She has never practised on a real person.

Man, she dissects everything, including how to win in fights.

In my illusory form, I have a horn. I could stab someone. But this is easy to dodge and would leave me exposed. This pretty much limits me to kicking with my hooves. Humans have some more interesting options.
Why would you fight in the first place..

Talking can almost always avoid fights and violence in general Big Grin
I will never be willing to be mean. Please tell me if I was, or if my English was wrong.
I always want to learn, and understand more things !

Floh is my "host"
I'm more of the "si vis pacem para bellem" type myself.
I carry self-defence weapons but talk of peace.
"My lover's got humour,

CERCA TROVA
How can a weapon be made for self-defence ? IMO, a weapon is made to attack.
Like people carrying a knife and saying "it is for self defence". Nah, a blade is made to hurt, not to protect.
No animosity intended ever 

Cora now has her own account ! Big Grin

English isn't our native language, please be indulgent Smile
It's made to attack yes, but it's how it's used. By carrying a weapon for self-defence I have the ability to stop someone from hurting me. It hurts them in the process but if they are doing something to hurt me just as bad I don't really have a choice.
And then hopefully I have more training and skill that I come out on top.
"My lover's got humour,

CERCA TROVA
@Floh: You can change the account poster. Click the tiny green arrow below your name.
You rock Big Grin Thanks!

@Vampire : I got what you meant but IMHO, self-defence is the art of not being hurt. You don't need to hurt the opponent to avoid being hurt. That was my point Smile
No animosity intended ever 

Cora now has her own account ! Big Grin

English isn't our native language, please be indulgent Smile