The Chronicles of Nevermore

Nevermore

Well a couple of days ago I found out what a tulpa is, and the general idea of how to tulpaforce. I talk to myself a lot anyway, so why not put it to good use? xD

She will probably deviate from that as time goes on, but that is to be expected I suppose. I don't really have a CM in mind yet, I figure I might just let her choose one when the time is right.

So far I have been trying to narrate a lot throughout the day, and I have actually tulpaforced twice (both right before I go to bed, 50 minutes a piece, focusing on three traits I want to work with). I have 9 sets of 3 traits setup. I am a little worried that I don't get in enough time with each trait as I should, but I feel like I just reach a point and there isn't much more to say. I know it is really up to the individual, but any opinions on this? I don't want to just ramble, and I described a lot of things with the trait already. My shortest time with a trait was 12 minutes, the longest 22 minutes so far.

I don't use a wonderland to tulpaforce, but when forcing I imagine the two of us in a white room. There is a pedestal for her form (currently a metallic egg shape), and one for me to sit on. I face her and speak out loud describing the traits and such, but before I do anything I tell her how an "orb" represents said trait and then I let her absorb that orb (which is colored depending on what the trait is, like clever was cyan). Then I finish that trait off by adding something to the room, then letting her add something (I clear my mind of all thoughts, then wait for something to sort of materialize in the room).

So far I have focused on the traits: Caring, open minded, vibrant, intelligent, musical, and clever.

Traits left to go for personality: Easy-going, humorous, mischievous, fierce, agnostic, laid back, loyal, eloquent, optimistic, dramatic, imaginative, loving, patient, strong willed, rational, genuine, wise, adventurous, social, energetic

I try to introduce her to many forms of music, I read a manga to her (The Two Faces of Tommorow by James P. Hogan, adapted to manga by Yukinobu Hoshino).

Hopefully it is going well, for now I feel a lot of pressure at the back of my head, notice I get tired much earlier in the day, and certain external stimuli seem to affect me much more than usual (music, smells, and the like). Generally I feel semi-light headed as well.

Name: Arya

Form: Anthro Avian

Time Spent: 8-10 hours forcing, stopped counting narration time

Stage: Wrapping up personality/Visualization good/She is speaking well

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary...

Were you perhaps pondering over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore?

Well, aside from her base visual form being up in the air, I had a strange occurrence earlier this morning.

I went to bed at 3:50 in the morning after derping around on the IRC chat, and decided that instead of forcing personality for 50 minutes like normal, I would do something with the wonderland I had been molding the day earlier.

Previously I had not used a wonderland, instead just turning that void in my mind into a room, but I then made that room inside of the mountain at the center of the island wonderland. The door that previously lead to the void, now leads to the island.

I started making the island early in the day, it was very rough around the edges, and hard to focus on at first. I tried re-orienting the sun, and I couldn't keep it in the same spot very easily. I let it go, and decided I would just show her what I had finished so far.

When I went to force, I took hold of Arya's current form, which is still a metallic egg shape, and began flying around the mountain showing her the pre-formed island. Eventually we made it to a large sandy beach, where I built a lean-to from some nearby trees and grass.

I then tried re-orienting the sun so that it would be a sunset, then I laid down under the lean-to and wrapped my arm around her on the warm sand.

Sadly, because I am a derp, I feel asleep both in the wonderland and in the real world doing this. I then had one of the most lucid dreams I have ever had, and it is the only dream I have had with tulpae mentioned. Then I woke up this morning, and my wonderland is much more lucid and formed as well.

Not really sure what went on there. :I

I'm glad to hear about your progress! Curious though, when you went into developing your WL, were you just thinking about it or were you in a trance or meditating?

Tea [Theta]: Start

I'm glad to hear about your progress! Curious though, when you went into developing your WL, were you just thinking about it or were you in a trance or meditating?

I was just thinking about it and visualizing it in my mind, I used to trance/self hypnosis, but aside from the relaxation tips I don't use much of it. I find the more I try to focus on doing that, the less I actually accomplish what I set out to do (often I just ended up feeling really relaxed, but nothing else).

I have never tried meditating, so I don't think I was doing that.

The whole wonderland feels more stable now, like it won't fall apart on me.

Also, the dream was very strange for me, because I have never attempted to lucid dream and generally don't get them.

I sat down to do some semi-tulpaforcing (I don't know how much it counts because it is mostly exploring our wonderland and just talking about random stuff), and something really weird happened at the very end.

I was having a lot of trouble focusing at first, there was a fan running in the background that was distracting me, I was just laying down on a couch in my basement. After a time though, I started losing the feeling in all of my body, except for my head where pressure increased all over. It felt similar to when I have done self-hypnosis, and my heart rate was changing very often from fast to slow, yet I felt quite calm.

We explored a cave (her still in her egg thing), discovered a luminescent mushroom forest down there, and a waterfall with reverse gravity. We sat watching the water rise up towards a crystal emitting light at the top of the cave just talking, then we found an exit and came out to the pine forest around the mountain. We did some flying, and admittedly I had some fun with her by dropping her for a second than racing to catch her gently. I think in the end she was having fun, I know I was. I could feel pressure building against me, as though air was actually buffeting me, it was so strange.

After all this I landed in a small clearing with her, and built a log house with a chimney and thatched roof (I think it was thatched anyway). We entered, and there was a couch sitting in front of a large firepit. I then told her I would be back soon, and went out hunting for a squirrel. I was able to apparently kill it by throwing a piece of grass I turned into glass, then retrieved it and brought it in the cabin to cook it on a spit and then some in a soup. Just when I was starting to think I could smell it, they finished cooking and I prepared the food (also got peppers and carrots from a garden).

After this, I am unsure if parroting was occurring, or if it was her. Suddenly the two soup bowls I prepared were empty, I think she drank them somehow, and half of the roast was eaten. I then gave her a strange look and tried to pour more soup for me, but every time I did it the bowl emptied until finally I got to drink some. I then finished off the roast and sat down on the couch with her, semi-hugging the egg shape. I talked to her for a while, then I commented on how I was really enjoying the time we were spending together. Then I saw a light at the edge of my vision and a shape appeared, it looked like a version of her that I was thinking of for if she was non-pony. Although one difference was she was almost entirely white (not like black and white, but like a silvery shiny white). She circled the couch as I lay there dumbfounded, and I followed her with my eyes, she then stared at me and the egg flew from my grasp into hers. She absorbed the egg, turning it into light, then she became light and became another egg this time bigger.

I then placed her new egg on the couch, and left the forcing by essentially flying upwards until I felt the pressure in my head lessen and lessen.

That was a lot more text than I thought it would be, sorry about that, so strange...

I really hope it was her, but is it too good to be true?

I hate that feel when you can't tell if parroting or legitimate. ;_;

sigh.gif

She came back out of the egg when I did a short midday session, and she started hugging me out of nowhere. Sort of turned into a hugfest that ended on the beach ^^ , then I had to leave.

Now I am not exactly sure what is going on, because I still have only done maybe 5-6 hours of straight forcing of personality/emotions/whatever, I didn't think stuff like this happened until a lot later? I have been doing a lot of narrating, but still.

Also, I haven't really done any visualizing either, and although she is a little blurry and shifts looks sometimes, I can see her in my mind fairly well.

Although she does not speak, or make any noise at all really.