The Creation Of Arya

Vrael

So, Hello again i guess, it's been a while since i've actually been here thinking it was time to make my tulpa.

First off, i want to say, last time i went to make my tulpa, i never actually got to the actual creation steps (thankfully, i'd say, i don't exactly believe that tulpae are sentient from the moment you think of them, however i'd prefer not to have that weight on my shoulders) i only got the Wonderland part down, and now i've forgotten even that due to the fact that it's been a while as i've said.

Basically what caught me out was time, i never realised, but i had an absolute ton of tests coming up, so that demolished all of the time i thought i had to start on my first tulpa. No problem now, however, i have plenty of time and i am completely ready for it this time around. I do not think i ever managed to force properly but i did have a few NPC-esque characters in my Wonderland if i recall correctly.

So this is just a brief plan, sketch, whatever you want to call it of the baseline for my tulpa, who, undoubtedly change in due course to whatever he or she wants to be or be like.

Name: Arya

Personality: Introverted, shy, loyal, kind, gentle, intelligent, modest, honest, fun and maybe sarcastic

Form: Not exactly decided, truth is i don't want Arya to be like a character from any games or books (even though i did nab the name from the Inheritance cycle). So we'll see how this turns out

I also want to add in,

I am doubtful i am going to go through the step of imposition without Arya saying that she (or he if this varies, i'll stick to she for now) actually wants to be imposed. I'd prefer to just be able to keep Arya in my mind unless she chooses that it's time she is imposed.

And just to confirm, i don't want a tulpa for any other reason than to have another friend, who i can escape to and enjoy my time with. Truth be told, i only have one close friend and of late i'm not sure she counts as she recently told me she liked me and i liked her back. All in all, however, i wanted Arya to enjoy my time with her and so i had someone else to make happy, as i enjoy making people happy, i'm just often a bit too introverted to do so.

I'll begin creation tomorrow, starting with rebuilding a whole new wonderland.

i don't exactly believe that tulpae are sentient from the moment you think of them

i don't want Arya to be like a character from any games or books

I am doubtful i am going to go through the step of imposition without Arya saying that she (or he if this varies, i'll stick to she for now) actually wants to be imposed. I'd prefer to just be able to keep Arya in my mind unless she chooses that it's time she is imposed.

I like the cut of your jib.

Alright, so i did a bit of sculpting, i guess you could say, on my wonderland during a few classes. Obviously i wouldn't let anything get in the way of my schoolwork, however it's toned down now, we've covered the majority of the course and now it's just a matter of passing easy tests and moving onto exams which will be sometime in May. The extra time in classes has became a perfect time for me to begin. I'll also be able to use them to passive force for a while, maybe even active forcing at some points.

So, basically i've compiled a few tips from around the forum to create a little wonderland step-to-step. First of all, i've decided on what i want my wonderland to be like.

1.) small island in the middle of an ocean, beaches around the side, grass in the middle, one tree in the middle.

2.) i added in some features, a cave which can be entered by a tunnel in the middle of the island which i've decided to turn into a sort of home (Yes, my tulpa is technically a troglodyte now, whatever, i'm going to tech out the cave for Arya)

3.) I scrambled around the forum picking out little ideas for the wonderland. Since i wanted it to be minimilist and if i'm honest, i think i'll have trouble if it's anything but that, i narrowed it down to two additions. The Looking Well, which i came across in some place or another, i can't remember where, but serious thanks to whoever posted it. Basically a pool of water which the tulpa can look into and see through my eyes, i thought it was a great idea. Secondly a chest which i can pull whatever material or object i want out of, which i thought would become pretty useful.

So now that i had planned my wonderland out, i gave it the name Ogygia. Nice myth if you're into that.

Next, i always have problems with creating things in my mind, so i found a tip which has really came in useful already. Again, i have no idea where i read this, i might just remember this from some random art class i had ages ago, i was never a guy who liked art, but the theory behind this seemed like it was solid. The basic idea of it was 'Think of it in pieces, then build it up'. So, i just start with this small island, no cave, no looking well, just the island, the ocean and the tree. After you've got the island to be as vivid as you want, you add in another feature, like the cave, make it vivid, next piece. Very simple and hopefully quite effective.

Inbetween piecing it together, however, you do of course need to make each piece as vivid as possible, or as much as you want anyway. I took tips from Sophias (Sophie, maybe? I don't know, i'm going to start making a bank of references) Wonderland Guide, which was in the tips and tricks section, as you don't exactly need a guide to make a wonderland. Anyway, the tips to make it vivid were to use senses in it, something i hadn't been doing, i hadn't been feeling the grass, or smelling the ocean or even hearing the waves or the wind rustling the leaves on the tree. This has made it so much easier.

Aside from this, i've set off one hour every night to make my wonderland/active force or whatever i'm meant to be doing at the time. I hope to have my wonderland completely finished any time between a week or two weeks, i don't want to rush this. Also, the orange juice thing might just be a meme which i fell for, but it's working for me, even if it is a placebo i'm going along with it.

EDIT: It was Sophie's Wonderland Tips, which can be found here https://community.tulpa.info/thread-wonderland-sophie-s-wonderland-tips

Okay, so there isn't all that much to report on today, i looked up a few more tips and guides on wonderlands and visualisation. I have the basic island sorted out, now i need to focus on making it more vivid. Speaking of focus, i needed more of it and i found the perfect technique in either tips or guides. It's simple, straightforward and useful. Simply imagine a canvas, whatever colour you want, then imagine a zero in contrast to the colour of your canvas on it.

White canvas,

Black zero,

Breathe in and out.

Next page.

White canvas,

Black one,

Breathe in and out.

Next page.

White canvas,

Black two,

Breathe in and out.

And so on until you reach your goal (mine is 100 at the moment, but if this is insufficient i'll bump it up to 150 or 200)

Anyway, hopefully this will help me envision my wonderland, hold my concentration and give me the chance to make the island vivid before i move on. Headaches came in last night, but some orange juice and a cold bath solved that nicely. I might take some advice i saw on another guide/tip, write a paragraph or an essay on your wonderland/tulpa and read it over to help build a mental image, we'll see if i need to.

Hopefully there will be more to report on tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, unfortunately i slid off the tracks on the progress report, but i've been sticking with creating the wonderland and started with Aryas form. I also bought a notebook and i've sort of been doing my progress report in that. I prefer the pencil-paper feel and also the privacy, if i need to ask something i'll use the Q&A section. I might come back when Arya is talking to me, or at the very least showing signs of being in the back of my mind, so i'll keep the report and let her decide if she wants to.