Hello There, Guest! Register

The Dream Thread: Record Your Dreams Here (Especially if Tulpa Related)
Ember.Vesper Online
And Iris
Registered

Threads: 2

RE: The Dream Thread: Record Your Dreams Here (Especially if Tulpa Related)

I had a long multi-part dream about someone who looked exactly like Iris but who very definitely was not -- different name, personality, fashion sense, etc. There were so many bits and scenarios with the same character that I briefly thought she had been recurring across several nights. I think she did recur across multiple brief awakenings during the night. The dream seems to have been mildly influenced by the movie "Some Girls", which Iris and I watched a few months ago. Sometimes we were at our home, sometimes I was a guest at hers, sometimes we were travelling, sometimes we were sisters, sometimes close friends, sometimes we didn't get along. One time we kissed and I glad that neither my girlfriend Vesper nor my sister Iris is as bothered by that as I am -- "It was just a dream; you weren't in your right mind."

Vesper-related ideas and characters have appeared in my dreams many times. But so far as I'm aware, it was the first time anything noticeably related to Iris has ever appeared in one of my dreams. It's also the first time a clear and accurate likeness of either of them has appeared. So now I can say, despite previous hopes, that seeing "her" in a normal dream doesn't improve waking visualization at all. A lucid dream might be different. Seeing Vesper's likeness in a dream also might help, since I'm working with still reference images for her and I have video references for Iris.

-Ember

Ember - Host   |   Vesper - Soulbond (since ~12 May 2017)   |   Iris - Soulbond (since ~5 December 2015)
[Our Progress Report]     [How We Switch]

'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.' - The Velveteen Rabbit
06-14-2019, 05:11 PM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Michen_S Offline
Registered

Threads: 1

I had a dream last night that Spongebob and his friends were tulpas, and the person who had them as tulpas was sitting in class making a test when Spongebob and Squidward started screaming. The person with the Spongebob tulpa could hear that and looked up in horror.

Don't worry, it was just a Spongebob episode aired on television. I then stood up to get some coffee. I wanted to put a lot of milk in my coffee, but ended up accidentally putting in a puffed rice cake instead.

Gooood, morning...

Michen, host or "main" / Amantha, anthro arctic fox tulpa
06-15-2019, 07:14 AM
Find Reply
Ember.Vesper Online
And Iris
Registered

Threads: 2

I had a completely ordinary and mundane dream of talking to Vesper at home. And just like waking, we talked by mindvoice while she was visualized but invisible, deftly dodging around sunbeams without properly being able to see herself. But the most significant part is that, in spite of neither of us being lucid, on waking, she was open to the idea that dream Vesper was pretty much actually her and not some random dream character like usual.

In most ways, I consider that superior to Friday night's lucid dream, where I fought hard to manifest Vesper but didn't think to actually contact her.

That was an awkward dream. I used the arm swinging method to try to stablize the dream, which did help, but only for a few seconds at time, so I kept repeating it. I kept finding objects entangling and encumbering my left wrist and repeatedly removed them. I wondered if my physical wrist was sending some subtle signal that it was entangled, even though I couldn't consciously feel it at all and my dream body seemed very solid, upright, and mobile. When I woke up a couple of minutes later, I found my left wrist pinned very firmly against my abdomen by my right hand and index finger, the traitors.

-Ember

Ember - Host   |   Vesper - Soulbond (since ~12 May 2017)   |   Iris - Soulbond (since ~5 December 2015)
[Our Progress Report]     [How We Switch]

'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.' - The Velveteen Rabbit
9 hours ago
Find Reply
JGC Offline
✨✨✨
Registered

Threads: 30

I meant to sleep for 30 minutes, but just turned off my alarm and had 4 hours of fever dreams. It was one of those times I had no idea who "I" was for most of the dreams. I dreamt I was being dragged by the arm by, idk, some older woman that I knew. I think I was about 5. I was desperately trying to realize it was a dream, but I couldn't get myself to believe it. "If only I were dreaming right now!"

I dreamt I was watching the otters at the zoo. I remember the heat, the smell. Someone put his hand on my upper arm, first just to get my attention, but when I turned toward him (didn't really see him, dream logic), he really grabbed me, he was holding me tightly. I was pissed. I held up my camera and told him "The flash takes up so much battery." Another voice in my head told me clear as day, "Distruption of sensability." I felt a wave of shame and the man held out a fish head with his other hand. I was confused if I was meant to take it or not.

I dreamt I was behind the tiger exhibit. A zookeeper was talking with me and it became apparent that my grandfather was dead and I was so distraught he wasn't there to take photos with me. The tiger came into the part of the exhibit I could see, and I was taking photos of her head, mostly, and my iSO was at 3, which is really not a number iSO can be.

I dreamt I was on a roof made from clouds. It was a level surface that was really more floor-like, but I knew I was standing on a roof. I said out loud, "Looks like everyone else died or somethin'." I fell through the clouds and black eels surrounded me and wrapped around my limbs. I was watching from 3rd person and was not concerned in the slightest. I remember thinking, "I want to go back to the zoo."

I dreamt I was (animal violence) : beating my dog with a shovel. I was incredibly relieved, tears rolling down my face, yelling in an adrenaline high. I wanted to kill him. These are the sorts of dreams that make me feel shame and feel like I'm evil, after the fact.

I dreamt I was holding a boy, maybe 4ish, down on a park bench. I was lording over him and whispering something threatening. Massive seagulls came overhead and I blamed the boy. I thought it was some sort of attack or insult, idk.

I dreamt my family lost the house and Cassidy was freaking out and I was doing a shitty job of consoling him. We were going to go to my grandparents' house, and Cassidy was telling me, there would hardly ever be enough privacy for him or the littles to switch and openly be themselves. I told him all of them should just go dormant for a few years. I was drinking the most disgusting cup of coffee I've ever had- it tasted like how bandaid adhesive smells.

I dreamt I was in both a restaurant and a college math class at the same time. The teacher came and told me I had to turn in ANY assignment, it had been 3 weeks and I hadn't turned in a single thing. My mom was pissed at me and shocked that I had been lying to her. I had a math work sheet and my mom said we couldn't go until I finished it. I put my head down on the table and accepted that I was screwed. My mom eventually left to go home, and the math teacher came and asked what my issue was. After some more conversation, I started crying and the teacher said she'd never met a student with "my amount of defience issues." She kept pressing me to work and I just shut down further.

I was laying on a tile floor and another one of me came up and nudged me with his foot. I saw brightly colored dragons in my dream-mind's-eye. I told the version of myself on the floor, "Ow, my fucking arm." The me on the floor was shocked. I woke up.

I have some injury crap on my upper left arm and it clearly worked its way into my dreams, lol. I think I was laying on it or putting pressure on it while I slept, which, ow.
-J

Three brothers.  [Progress Report] [Art] [Oops! All Jamie]
5 hours ago
Find Reply