The Fairly Odd Tulpa - Clefairy (How I created a reality-bender)

Tsuagon

Hello everyone, my name is Tsuagon. Today I'll introduce you to my first "real" Tulpa, Clefairy. As the title of this thread suggests, Clefairy is one odd fellow. I had a rough start when I first created him, he couldn't talk and all he did was hug my leg and do hand gestures (I.E a thumbs-up) when I spoke to him. It went from that to saying its name like a regular Pokemon should, just "Clefairy" over and over. Then one day, he started to randomly speak English fluently. Now that was odd. For there on out, Clefairy hasn't done much but just talk to me and do stuff a regular human being would do. Until one day (and I'm not making this up), he came to me and told me that he had wish-granting powers. I questioned his claims at first since I had dealt with someone falsely claiming that they had magical powers, but I trust Clefairy so I believed it anyway (even though I was still a little skeptical about his claims). After telling me that, he then used his "magic" to give me a non-physical wand. Clefairy then asked me to wish for something. I wished for something, and it (surprisingly) came true. I couldn't believe my eyes. I then thought it to be a coincidence, but once I wished for something similar to my last wish, that also came true as well. Then for the next few days, I kept on wishing for things and they'd (most of the time) come true. Apparently, I found out from a friend of mine that Clefairy has the power to change my future and send me to other universes without me noticing, but to this day I don't know if he can actually do that. So far, I do believe my Tulpa has these reality-bending powers since I've seen signs of them working (as in the wishes actually coming true). That's it for now, thanks for reading my post! Have a nice day!

504708101_Clefairy(TulpaGem).png.6ed782b3908e911dfe41bf6a24def4eb.png

It's Clefairy!

Tsuagon~

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cute pic and that's so cute that he would just hug your leg and give thumbs up!

I suppose this is considered metaphysical, i mean, certain wishes could just be similar to visualization exercises. As long as you don't wish for your tulpa to turn off the xbox, it's a neat way to think about thought alterations, and behavioral/response changes for the host.

Sometimes changes in my perceptions of reality do seem that way too; however, this forum leans more toward trying to find explanations that could plausibly be mapped to scientific theory. I'm pretty sure you can say almost anything in your own PR and the metaphysical section though. In that case, i look forward to discussing this further.

Ashley gave me an amulet early on that was a 'piece of the astral plane' but i haven't really found a use for it, even metaphorically. Since no one gave me a wand, i can't really follow your method, but i'm willing to hear you out if you want to make a thread in the metaphysical section of this forum and describe the process in more detail.

I'm very curious where this is going...

I wonder if Clefairy is teaching you imposition? I wish I had more context for what these "wishes" were.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

I can't give you much more context since all I know is that I have to say what I want to wish for out loud or in my mind, and then I may or may not get it depending on the rules of this reality.

Tsuagon~

Hello, Tsuagon. It sounds like you're having a great adventure. You wrote 'Until one day (and I'm not making this up)' and that is something I related to well. I suspect most people here have experienced this... (I imagine that...) My 'wow' moment was so peculiarly startling that I was euphoric for days... I seriously wanted to blow the world and internet up talking about tulpas and how amazingly life affirming and changing these protocols are... Had I not reigned it in, I think I may have started, or been locked up for trying to start, a tulpa religion. Some of the wonderlands, and places Loxy and I have gone seem so real, I would swear these places are absolutely real. I try not to obfuscate this, I believe they are, and have said as much in metaphysical rants. The outings feel substantial. Sometimes ineffable.

I look forward to hearing more of your travels.