Hello There, Guest! Register

The Lifetime Tulpa
HotsTulp Offline
Registered

Threads: 1

RE: The Lifetime Tulpa

(11-23-2018, 01:38 PM)Ranger Wrote: As for getting into Sharky's and Rarity's world, would immersion work? I wonder if doing an active forcing session where you picture their world and let Sharky and Rarity guide you. Perhaps this could allow for you to visit them without having the risk of getting horrible nightmares? For my host, it helps for her to pay attention to the breeze, how soft the ground is, the warmth of the sunlight, etc. for her to become immersed into whatever "wonderland" we are in.

I definitely do want to re-approach that sort of visitation again into their respective wonderlands. I'm still pretty soured on it, however. I'm going to keep plugging away at dream integration. Major progress last night, where the dream basically was me literally grappling with the problem of engineering my own dreams correctly to let my tulpas in. There was a much more prominent animal and anthropomorphic animal presence in the dream, which historically never happens. But for the "going into the teddy bear"-thing, I think I'm gonna put a pin in that.
11-24-2018, 05:11 AM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

HotsTulp Offline
Registered

Been a bit. Work has been busy as always. There's been a few meetings where Rarity has expressed her boredom at the general content. And while I agree that sometimes the meetings had been a little on the dry side, they were all very interesting meetings to me. I feel that Rarara is interjecting herself a lot more into just my daily life than Sharky. I wonder if it's just because Sharky has been so used to only really interacting with me at night, and Rarity has come about more at the dawn of my more active endeavor into tulpamancy. On the topic of dreams, there has been a marked uptick in the quantity and quality of desired content. For the time being, that content has largely been minuscule in nature: a plush horse here, a real horse there, a vague humanoid vaguely carrying Sharkie's attributes. All without any proper context, of course. But they are, as always, steps in the right direction, I feel.
12-16-2018, 11:28 PM
Find Reply
HotsTulp Offline
Registered

Happy New Year.

Looking back now on just over six months. I'm pretty happy with how far we've come. Sharky and Rarity have been these pillars of good light in my life. Shark, of course, for years past. But Rarara has been a welcome addition. Sharky wants to type. 
*Ahem. That's the throat clearing noise, make sure they know it's the throat clearing noise. God, you're drunk aren't you? Okay, I love Hotshot. That's not his real name but he's really bad about keeping his real name and his fake name separate. I've seen him call himself the wrong name before. It's pretty embarrassing. He's neglecting to mention a conversation we all had the other night, about how we're always here for him but also want to see him grow as a person. Yes, I'm here as well. Yeah, Rarity and I both think that he should really use the excuse of a new year to better improve his quality of life. Even if that is just cleaning his room...But I want to make sure he exercises more and just really tries to get better as a person. And the stupid thing is that I know he could do it easily. I've seen him in his prime. (Yes, I do want that badly.) Even Rarity wants that old version of him. I think I can get that back. He can do it. He's capable of it. It just takes a lot of work and steps and effort. And I keep stressing to him that we're here because we love him and that we want him to be the best version of himself he can be. And that even though things might change for him, he can rest comfortably in the simple fact that he will always have us. He's dreadfully in love with another human. That's to be expected. Yes, and we're both quite supportive. But he should still be cautious about all of that...But still, he should do what makes him happy. I can't argue with that. I'm done for the night, anything else from you? There's still beer in this bottle, so maybe I'll type some more. 

Nope, shutting this down now.Yes, I'm pretty inebriated currently, and I guess that all devolved into them just sorta talking to each other, sure. But no, I'm taking reigns back and, I guess, re-reading over what they wrote out. Maybe later. I'm pretty tired. Have a great start to 2019, everyone.
01-01-2019, 10:15 AM
Find Reply
Spiderman Offline
Registered

Just wanted to say I loved reading this thread and you gave me the motivation to work on making my imaginary friend a tulpa, look forward to reading more of your adventures!
01-12-2019, 04:15 AM
Find Reply