Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

The Other Guy With The Psychotic Pony Waifu(The one that didn't torture his)
I have intrusive thought forms too. The best thing to do is to stay calm and realize that they are an intrusive thought. Once you realize what they actually are, it's a lot easier to dismiss them or deal with them, basically what Angry Bear already said.

I have had thought-form versions of them pop up as "mirror-demons", which are basically shapeshifting assholes that spew negativity from subconscious thought and they frequently like to morph into my wonderland form or Ranger. They may ask for my pitty, tell me how much of an asshole I am, make Ranger uncomfortable or threaten him, tell me how awful I am, etc. etc. The long story short is some anxiety bubbled up and now it materialized and you have to come face-to-face with it. The good news is no one will get hurt if they don't want to be hurt.

You are not a bad person for wanting to forget them or restrain them from causing any harm. The other thing I want to point out is you have a lot of power when it comes to Tulpamancy. If you don't want a Tulpa, you won't get one, so if they bring up the "oh I'm really a Tulpa" argument, the answer is they are not because you don't want them to be.

As for you relationship, don't feel bad if what works for you guys is different from what works for other people. My grandparents would slam cabinets and say mean things to each other when they fought, but they loved each other to pieces. they were happily married for over 50 years, so while it does not look like my relationship with Ranger, it isn't wrong. The most important thing is both of you are happy and can work stuff out.
My Wonderland form minus the glasses and the fur. I'm not a hippo, I promise.
Ranger now speaks in
light blue text, but he used to speak in blue or orange text. He loves to chat.

The Grays, my other Tulpas, have their own account now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Other Guy With The Psychotic Pony Waifu(The one that didn't torture his) - by Cat_ShadowGriffin - 09-06-2018, 07:05 PM