The punniest thread ever!

Guest Reilyn-Alley

Guest Reilyn-Alley

Alrighty, blame Sean for this one. :3

Easy easy rules for happy pun time!

Post a punny comment, sentence, whatever, as punny as you can make it about whatever the last person gave you to work with!!

Then post whatever thing you want the next person to make pun of!

Multiple puns per sentence if you please! Give us the stuff that makes us groan, chuckle and come back for more!!

I'll start then, nice and easy.

TREES! Go!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oakay Reilyn, larch get this thread Cedared.

Cat puns

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Don't doge the question, or your would be a terrier. Try to labradoodle your thoughts down and spaniel them out loud.

Holiday puns

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Guest Reilyn-Alley

(Including European holiday = vacation XD )

Wow Ranger looks like today's a labor day! You have abroad set of skills, just cruised right through it. I didn't know I would have to resort so wacky puns so soon, maybe I should getaway from this topic. XD

Hmm... Body part puns!

OH, I guess I missed out on the dog puns because I am bit slow on the take... If only this scarecrow had a brain, (though I carry a revolver, which is just odd, right, and I didn't even shoot down a flying monkey,) or a backbone, a backbone would be nice, and speaking of skeletons... my tibia is feeling a little humerus.

oh, forgot puns about I don't know OMG< this hard, give me a joke that the answer is a pun...

Ooo, I have a video that's perfect for that (joke starts at 0:19).

[video=youtube]

Pokemon puns, go!

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

Well hotdog this'll be fun! At least this seemed like I could mustard up something, but now I have to catsup after I bread Ranger's post. Relish in that ability, Ranger.

Cute puns