things that remind you of your tulpa !

ratzo

so I was watching a character development video on yt, and the girl filming it said that writing down things that remind you of your character (in my case tulpa) can help develop them!! I find things that remind people of others (tulpae) really interesting, so I don't know it'd be cool if you guys posted about it!

for me I noticed it actually helped me develop Wren further and seemed to give him more depth which was super cool!

Tulpa: Wren

Form: crab eating raccoon, bluejay, and sometimes mouse 

message me pal!! I'm looking for new friends! <3

so I was watching a character development video on yt, and the girl filming it said that writing down things that remind you of your character (in my case tulpa) can help develop them!! I find things that remind people of others (tulpae) really interesting, so I don't know it'd be cool if you guys posted about it!

for me I noticed it actually helped me develop Wren further and seemed to give him more depth which was super cool!

......This is exactly how I got most of mine started. It wasn't really intentional and I didn't write it down but they all had their own music playlists even*

......This is exactly how I got most of mine started. It wasn't really intentional and I didn't write it down but they all had their own music playlists even*

Interesting.  I should try doing that.  I had one song that I kinda associated with Sphene, but it was more in regards to the story I was working on originally before she was a tulpa.

Hi!  I'm Danielle.

Tulpa: Sphene

Our Progress Report

Interesting.  I should try doing that.  I had one song that I kinda associated with Sphene, but it was more in regards to the story I was working on originally before she was a tulpa.

Spread them out and get some more maybe? The more you have the better you can go along with their shifts in mood*

Spread them out and get some more maybe? The more you have the better you can go along with their shifts in mood*

I will do that!  It should be fun finding things that make me feel a connection to her.

The only problem is I don't honestly listen to music super often, so figuring out a starting point will be somehow challenging.  The things I normally listen to aren't really "her". xD

I'll figure it out.

Hi!  I'm Danielle.

Tulpa: Sphene

Our Progress Report

I don't know if this counts, but a scented candle I bought at the start of my tulpaforcing sessions really reminds me of Star when I smell it.

(I dont get to light it very often so it just stands around but it smells nicely enough without lighting it)

((And obviously watching she show she is from does that, duh))

I will do that!  It should be fun finding things that make me feel a connection to her.

The only problem is I don't honestly listen to music super often, so figuring out a starting point will be somehow challenging.  The things I normally listen to aren't really "her". xD

I'll figure it out.

Things like Pandora help. But other connections could be a particular color, favorite foods, favorite weather, books, tv shows...

I read though all of these and then realised I hadn't posted what reminds me of Wren, so here we go:

the song mountain at my gates by foals

traveling/long car trips

long hikes

sleeping cuddled up to someone / a pet

snarky comments

when you're walking in the winter and hunch your shoulders or get close to someone for warmth

black & white collars / checkers, as well as warm brown colors

Tulpa: Wren

Form: crab eating raccoon, bluejay, and sometimes mouse 

message me pal!! I'm looking for new friends! <3