ThunderClap's "Updated daily"

ThunderClap

Okay legit PR go.

My first tulpa's name is Placidia. Her and I have been together for almost 2 years now and are working on some of the more advanced things currently.

However now I've decided I will create a second tulpa. This is something I've thought of for some time and decided now is the time to take action.

I haven't got much of the details down yet. So I will update when I do. I will try and update DAILY as not doing so was what I feel like to be a mistake I made early on.

I will also post about stuff Placidia and I progress in as well so stay tuned for more shit you don't care about.

---

Edit: When Placidia and I meet our progress goals, we will begin with the creation of our next tulpa.

In the meantime, I will use this to talk about those.

My guide on tulpa creation

Please consider making a private grant to tulpa.info to keep the community alive.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Um... wait why are you making a new progress report if you've already been here for years? Or did you like... never make one?

New tulpa personality description

(I use an app called "Writer" on Android to write these and when I type I am very scatter-brained. I also move up and down lines a lot and stick new things in between other already existing sentences. Especially with this. So some repetition and such can be expected. Also another thing the app does is print my document titles at the top of the document.)

Note like all of these posts are typed out on my phone so expect some laziness and/or lacking in length.

Right so let's get to it,

Funnily enough, most of the traits I can think of are ones I thought of for Placidia. I don't really want the new tulpa to be like, an exact clone and neither does Placidia, so thinking up some variety will be challenging it seems. Originally we were considering having the new tulpa be opposite of Placidia but still keeping a positive attitude and such like she so eloquently does. However this is starting to not look as appealing as it originally did but is still being considered. I'll touch base more on that aspect later on I suppose.

This is likely going to be a male tulpa but that may change. (I think Placidia was going to be male at some point as well, or it was at least considered. We then decided that gender swapping was too weird and frankly she wasnt too cool with that whole idea.)

Yes, this is likely either going to be male, possibly not humanoid.

Traits so far (subject to change obviously. This is mostly me writing down the first things that come to mind. Will be refined later.):

Loyal/Respectful - Not any kind of backstabber (nobody wants that anyway.)

Honest - Very truthful. Isn't really afraid to let you know how things are/speaks what's on their mind without much hesitation/ext.

Curious - very willing to explore new things / accepting to many different walks of life

Brave - self explanatory

Adventurous - Dives headfirst into new things

-------

Alright so so far this is probably gonna be an outgoing, fun, and excitable tulpa contrary to Placidia who likes to sit around and stuff. Again all subject to change of course. We will see how things go.

I think that sums it up for Untitled. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Imposition progress:

Presence is going good. I am able to face my back to where she would be and sense she is there. Feeling is good too. On a few occasions I felt her hands on my back which was cool.

Ive begun covering the area in my bed where she would like to sleep with my blanket. This has become a compulsive thing that originally stemmed from her asking me to do it. (I've got a double bed.)

Possession: Placidia plays video games with guys from the community now and talks online regularly. So I would say its going well. Other things relating to this are in the works including switching maybe.

Maybe maybe switching I don't know we are still very iffy about that one.

That's all folks.

Please consider making a private grant to tulpa.info to keep the community alive.

Brainstorming for New Tulpa Names

So while in the shower this morning I decided to do some thinking about how my new tulpa is going to be. Amidst all of this, a few names came into my head.

- Creed

- Boston

- Apollo

- Daedalus

- Ether (This is sounding more and more like a female name the more I think about it.)

Most likely going to be one of the first 3 names and is more and more likely to turn out to be a male tulpa.

As promised here is one of my old documents about Placidia. This describes our first lucid dream together.

Strange Dream

So I had a really strange dream when I took a nap a few days ago after tulpaforcing. I was walking through a forest when a gradually started to run, as I picked up pace I began to start hovering above the grass in the forest and my field of vision began to expand. I should probably mention before I get any further that yes I was aware that I was dreaming at this point. I felt the wind blow in my face as I flew over the trees below. “Odd” I thought, as you rarely feel things in a dream. It was oddly realistic, like I was actually soaring through the air. I began to slow down unwillingly, and spun into zero gravity, I found that the forest has turned into a complete white atmosphere, similar to The Matrix, all I felt was a tingling (similar to numbness you feel when your arm or leg falls asleep, but not painful) and I was floating in it (I managed to somehow do a flip, though I was not moving, maybe the force of me slowing down caused it).

I began to regain control and found a large white tower had formed in the room, it looked modern and almost higher tech than the current generation. I found I was now flying, like I was hovering over the ground. I was at the highest point of the tower, though I was not on it, I was to the side of it. I managed to learn how to fly and preformed a landing maneuver and landed onto a extension of the tower. I was beginning to think if I could impose something into the dream. If I could tulpaforce in the dream, maybe if it could make tulpa forcing 10x easier since my mind was in complete harmony. I floated down to the bottom level of the dreamscape and suspended myself close to the ground, on the way down, in one of the windows, I could make out a humanoid figure in a window. At the time I didn’t know who or what it was, it was very blurry and I somehow could not focus on it, but now that I think of it, that thing could very well have been Placidia (my tulpa) watching me in my dream. Before I could take further action I lost focus and woke up. The whole scene lasted about 25-40 minutes. I am trying to figure out if it is a way of contacting me. The dream felt very real to me. I feel like it meant something.

I am going to try entering that state again sometime, I fell like I need to learn more about the event. I feel like it has something to do with Placidia. If anybody has any comments I would love to hear them.

The prelude: http://prntscr.com/2ir8rx

For the past few days Placidia and I have been working on feeling imposition. We pretty much have a 100% handle on presence imposition.

So in feeling imposition, I am able to feel her body heat if I focus hard enough. It happened originally when I moved my hand to where she would be laying and thought that when I touched the area I would feel her. I didn't feel her skin, but the area around her felt kind of warm.

Tulpaforcer's Agenda

Mark Day one of the creation of the new tulpa. I am going to be jumping into this ahead of schedule it seems.

The main guides I will be using to assist me are: Dane's Creation/Personality/Personality Supplement Guides and Irish's Wonderland Guide. I haven't read these in a long time so I figure I aught to give myself a little refresher. Advanced progressions with Placidia are most likely going to be slowed down or put on temporary hold due to this.

Like Dane's guide suggests, I am going to try my best to force for 30m-3h every day. Realistically though sessions probably won't exceed 2 hours, but who knows? I will begin by continuing to flesh out my tulpa's personality traits and form and maybe do some early forcing sessions.

I will post a session report when finished first session.

It has been nearly 40 hours since I have slept. I am using sleep deprivation to help me force and lucid dream, hopefully.

I have been getting hypnagognic auditory hallucinations regularly and have been hallucinating the typical things you would see from being sleep deprived (specks of color and blurred light, notably.)

So far my ability in imagining Placidia near me has increased tenfold however I have found myself unable to coordinate my movements very well and typing is getting difficult. I am not very used to this and I feel like Charlie Gordon or something with my cognitive ability slowly declining.