Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

[Training] Visualization Practice Thread
Welcome to the Visualization Practice Thread aka Visual Private Tour (VPT 1.0). This is my WIP attempt to strengthen your visualization skills.

This is not the first exercise, it's just explaining how to do the exercises
You may visualize open-eyed as you would reading a book, or close your eyes after each thought.

After some testing and research, i discovered the best way to improve your visualization skill is to practice. Some people find it difficult to create this sort of thing on their own, so here's my attempt at a little guiding and wonderland building for you.

Visualization is something you should do for at a minimun of 20 minutes a day, every day. That will gradually increase your visualization skill over time.

For those of us who do this routinely, no guide is needed, but everyone can still benefit from this.

When you do this, it should be a quiet time, no distractions, turn that phone off, no notifications for the next 20 minutes okay? Good.

I'll be your guide, but once you finish the guidance, it's just you and a partner (host, tulpa, soulbond, or thoughtform) in your wonderland.

So this may resemble my wonderland, but it isn't my wonderland, it's yours. Enjoy it. That means once we finish an exercise, feel free to do whatever you want or go back anytime.

If you're reading this in the future, just do one a day. I don't feel that binging on these will help as much. There will be time, visualization will improve slowly anyway, let there be a new adventure every day.

There will be some questions, those are for you to answer, if you like, take notes or answer them in your comment, but if you do, hide it so you won't spoil it for others.

If you have comments to improve the exercise, just pm me. That way i can go back and fix it, and it won't be a distraction.

I may pm you to change your comment if i feel it a spoiler.

Do respond with requests and ideas, that way others may even try them on their own.

Your adventures will be numbered so if you want to comment on an earlier one, just reference it.

Right now i'm thinking there will be a maximum number of these, I want them to last a little while but eventually there will be enough.

This is a journey, each exercise will feed into each other. VPT 1.0 has been planned and it includes 12 episodes. Based on comments i will improve these and if there is any interest, I'll do the next 12 as VPT 2.0 and so on.

The exercise is adapted to work as reference to 'you and your partner' that could be host and tulpa, tulpa and host, fronter and other, etc.

Good luck on your adventure!

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Messages In This Thread
[Training] Visualization Practice Thread - by Bear - 12-22-2018, 12:35 AM
RE: Visualization Practice Thread - by Ranger - 12-22-2018, 12:51 AM
RE: Visualization Practice Thread - by Bear - 12-22-2018, 12:52 AM
RE: Visualization Practice Thread - by Bear - 12-22-2018, 01:26 AM
RE: Visualization Practice Thread - by theholodoc - 04-19-2019, 10:19 PM
RE: Visualization Practice Thread - by Venomous - 12-22-2018, 10:09 PM
RE: Visualization Practice Thread - by JGC - 12-22-2018, 11:48 PM
RE: Visualization Practice Thread - by Bear - 12-23-2018, 02:01 AM