Tulpa Community Census 2018

Vos

Filled it out, awesome! was a little confused on the "being in control of the body" and then "being aware of the senses" because it said being aware of the senses but not switched out or anything, but I think that's just supposed to account for hosts who let their tulpa possess all the time but are still aware of the senses

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Guest Anonymous

I filled it out. I've already shared my comments with waffle; I guess it was mostly the word choice of "natural" vs. "intentional" that seemed biased to me. Creating a person through imagination intentionally can feel plenty natural, and likewise, creating one unintentionally can feel quite unnatural, too.

natural means they appeared on their own somehow without external guiding, y'know? I mean you can not like the word itself but it's still useful to know how many people had tulpas somehow without knowing about tulpamancy/plurality yet

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I knew about alters, but not tulpæ. Devin kind of unexpectedly sprang to life from pretending, though I guess my jumping to a conclusion about him was part of that. So for me it's really unclear if his creation was "natural" or "intentional". I mean... I guess it was the latter, even if I didn't really understand what I was doing?

Maggie David (she or they, birthday June 4)

I used to have a natural tulpa, but it was kind of weird. He had a similar personality and form as me, we even both conserved ourselves to be the same person. often I would think about something, and then he would come along and say something about it. Every moment we spent talking to each other was miserable and eventually after years of this we dicided to fuze permanently

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Guest Anonymous

natural means they appeared on their own somehow without external guiding, y'know?

I understand the difference. I was only pointing out the linguistic bias; "natural" sounds good, like that's what you should be doing, and if you're not doing that, it's unnatural, harmful even. The bias can be avoided with more neutral words like "intentional" vs. "unintentional", which can be understood regardless of whether one knows about plurality or not.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

How do fill in these census thingies

Could someone just make like a quiz with tick boxes, or a space where you can type this is really confusing

Dreamer&Limme

An Aspie System

These are once-a-year surveys that are no longer open.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)