Tulpa Mentor Program?

I recently learned of tulpas and found them to be very interesting. I want to make a tulpa myself but I find all these different guides and websites that conflict with each other.

My question basically is, could a Tulpa mentorship program be set up?

Basically where experienced Tulpamancers can work individually with people, step by step on creating their tulpas. I can read these guides, but sometimes things don't just click. It feels like I'm reading a recipe on how to bake a cake. I'd rather have the baker teach me step by step on how to make the cake then follow an instruction manual and maybe mess everything up, ya know. heh.

If any experienced Tulpamancers would like to help a beginner please respond here. Maybe a large mentorship program can be started and we can get more tulpas and tulpamancers out into the world.

But for right now, I'd like an experienced tulpamancer to help me create my first tulpa. As I said, I really don't want to mess up on creating my tulpa, and it would be a big help if I could work with an experienced tulpamancer 1 on 1. No guides, just taking the whole creation process slowly one step at a time. Thank you.

P.S. if this has already been brought up, I am sorry for repeating it.

I'd be game! I'd like to think I've done a good job with Amy and Sigma. I had no real issues making them, and haven't had any issues with them since they were vocal. They have solid, consistent forms, and all I need to do now is learn to switch and impose, which are two very hard things to do.

Tulpas

Amy

Nine-Tailed Kitsune

Sigma

Anthro Cat-Bat

The Kippies!

Jazz (M), Viola (F), Chime (H), Fife (M), Iris (F), Robyn (F), Aster (M), Sage (F), Dune (M), Snowbell (F), Rosemary (F), Glyph (M), Volt (M), Circuit (F)

The Baybees~

Marina, Acorn, Anais, Lily, Chip

I think you'd be a great help, I was actually planning to make my own tulpa or tulpae anthros. : )

So, what should I do first when wanting to make a tulpa?

Also, should we do this in this thread or in a PM? I'd prefer PM for privacy, but Im thinking in this thread because other people could read it and maybe get the tip they need to succeed or help in making their tulpa.

I think this'd be a good place for beginners to say they need help. And if they want help from a specific member, they can ask for a PM back and forth! So this won't get bogged down in tons of "here is how you do things" messages.

Tulpas

Amy

Nine-Tailed Kitsune

Sigma

Anthro Cat-Bat

The Kippies!

Jazz (M), Viola (F), Chime (H), Fife (M), Iris (F), Robyn (F), Aster (M), Sage (F), Dune (M), Snowbell (F), Rosemary (F), Glyph (M), Volt (M), Circuit (F)

The Baybees~

Of course!

Tulpas

Amy

Nine-Tailed Kitsune

Sigma

Anthro Cat-Bat

The Kippies!

The Baybees~

The /r/Tulpas subreddit has a tulpa mentorship program. The most recent sign-up thread can be found here.

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)

You're welcome :)

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)

• 3 months later...