Tulpa vanished?

aorsak

I don't know where to begin really, he started talking about not being real and I couldn't get any form of response and still can't... I'm really worried that he won't come back.. I've tried calling his name (Blaise) and talking to him but I don't feel any form of presence. This happened Yesterday about noon and I'm just worried. Will he come back?

Guest amber5885

When Toby was new he did this. He had a aort of existential crises and disappeared for a few days. He said he just needed time to figure a few things out but he's okay now. Yours will come back just give him the space and time he needs to work through his stuff

Right after I posted this I had to leave but I got a feeling that he read it and that I'm worried. I've gotten short feelings of presence almost like a hey, don't worry, I'm still here type of thing even though I never really heard anything. I feel like he's upset with a little because I've had a hard time thinking that what he's doing is him and not me. His personality doesn't seem like the moping type so I guess he could just be figuring things out like you said. But, I don't feel like I'm helping either.

Guest amber5885

When I had my moments of doubt about Toby he got sad, offended... Really he reacted pretty normally but I just explained to him that this is new for me, it's a little strange and it's just going to take some time for me to get used to it all.

Let your tulpa know it's not that you doubt him it's just that new things take some getting used to and you just need time.

Also let him know that doubt is normal and it's healthy but it will go away in time. And trust me it does. I have no issues what so ever believing in Toby anymore. It took a while but I have no doubts.

(Happened Tuesday and now it's Friday) Still haven't gotten much of a reply since.. Just something to let me know he's still around... Besides that he hasn't been around...

Good to hear!

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)