Tulpa Community Census 2018

[Tulpa Week] Questions About Your Host
Lucilyn Offline
Very Hop'n Hop'n Hoppy
Registered

Threads: 6
Linked Accounts

RE: [Tulpa Week] Questions About Your Host

my host's favorite movie is toy story (1 and 2), and he thought I'd like them and showed them to me and I LOVE them, so we have the same favorite two movies! I haven't really seen many others but I don't think anything will ever compare to Toy Story

does your host have any favorite books?

Hi I'm one of Lumi's tulpas. I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.
All of my posts should be read at a hundred miles per hour because that's probably how they were written.
Please talk to me https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas
02-17-2018, 06:19 AM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Cat_ShadowGriffin Offline
and Ranger
Registered

Threads: 11

She's not much of a reader, so I can't say. She likes to watch movies though.

I really like strawberry Starburst. What is your host's favorite flavor of Starburst?

Don't worry guys, I'm not a Dragon! Dragons don't meow!
Ranger speaks in orange or azure text.
02-17-2018, 05:39 PM
Find Reply
Misterious_Human Offline
Registered

Threads: 1

(02-17-2018, 06:19 AM)Lucilyn Wrote: my host's favorite movie is toy story (1 and 2), and he thought I'd like them and showed them to me and I LOVE them, so we have the same favorite two movies! I haven't really seen many others but I don't think anything will ever compare to Toy Story

does your host have any favorite books?

Carolyne: Well, he's pretty excited about The Kane Crhonicles by Rick Riordan. (he just freaked out because he just learned that one of the protagonists did a cross-over with Percy Jackson)
So... what's your host's favourite source of entretainment?
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2018, 10:46 PM by Misterious_Human.)
03-30-2018, 10:45 PM
Find Reply
Lucilyn Offline
Very Hop'n Hop'n Hoppy
Registered

Threads: 6
Linked Accounts

I dunno, video games? Games with friends and games where you can like upgrade/level up and unlock new things I think, also some Youtube (Game Grumps) and music

what color are your host's eyes? Lumi's are blue

Hi I'm one of Lumi's tulpas. I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.
All of my posts should be read at a hundred miles per hour because that's probably how they were written.
Please talk to me https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas
03-31-2018, 04:52 AM
Find Reply
FallFamily Offline
Registered

Threads: 8

[Tri] Depends on which host. Frostbite's are blue. Ice, well, their form has been indeterminate for a while in that they are a shape shifting blob of blue-ish energy, though they do have a shape, usually, that has eyes to some degree (which we guess you could call blue since they are entirely blue). Ice still needs to get a leather bag. We would be similar (though a somewhat different color) if we couldn't or didn't bother to make/have a leather bag.

What is your host's favorite board game?

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others
System Name: Fall Family
Former Username: hail_fall
Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.
(This post was last modified: 03-31-2018, 05:58 AM by FallFamily.)
03-31-2018, 05:57 AM
Find Reply
Clo Offline
Hime
Chat Moderators

Threads: 0

My host's favorite board game is Risk, despite not actually playing the board game. He's only played it online on flash games and a website dedicated to it.

Does your host work out? If so, what is their favorite exercise and the highest weight they've performed it with, if applicable?

open the gate
04-01-2018, 12:09 AM
Find Reply
Misterious_Human Offline
Registered

Threads: 1

Carolyne: My host works out every day (except weekends) at home and it's really cute seeing him trying to surpass me improve himself just to see me happy!

I just want to be my best for her! i will surpass you Although, he told me that when he worked at the gym he used to do pull-up bars. So his own wheight was his peak liftwheighting (about 50kg).

So, what's your host's favourite music genre?
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2018, 12:37 PM by Misterious_Human.)
04-01-2018, 12:37 PM
Find Reply