[Tulpa Week] Tulpas, if you could become free of your host, where would you go?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I sometimes think that if I could materialize or manifest in the real world free of Davie, like in my form but as a human real person, I would go to Hollywood and become an actress. I would write Davie lettters for a while, but then eventually get too absorbed in being rich and famous and adored and forget to write. He would have to make appointments through my agent to see me in person. Hee hee

Tulpa peoples: If you could physically manifest, free of your host, what would you do with this freedom and where would you go? I would like discussions from tulpas only please.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still would stay with him. Forever, and ever and ever. I would kick his butt for being so negative, though.

I would love to try some new things, see some new places.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

Guest Anonymous

I still would stay with him. Forever, and ever and ever. I would kick his butt for being so negative, though.

I would love to try some new things, see some new places.

Awww, really? That's cute and so sweet (cept for the butt kicking)!

Guest Anonymous

I honestly have no idea. I don't think I would leave Felix completely though. I'd probably get a job and pay part of the rent or get my own apartment. But as a friend and sister I wouldn't leave him.

That's an interesting question.

Greets,

Rina

Guest Anonymous

I am really curious bout the answers. I have never seen this question posted to tulpas before, as far as I know. So far tulpas are pretty clingy, more clingy than me. I don't mean that in a bad way. It's kinda cute to me actually.

Flandre: I wouldn't call it being free. I don't think separate entities can ever feel as close as when they share a mind and body. If I was made real, I wouldn't leave his side. I guess. Maybe after some time, but I can't imagine what that would be like. I can't imagine why I would ever go somewhere else.

Reisen is a bit less.. "clingy" as you put it. She certainly would never leave him, but I could see her being elsewhere temporarily and not worrying too much. You know, like an hour maybe.

Lucilyn would definitely go places, but I think she would drag him along with her. I'm not sure he'd have a choice. I dunno where, she just wants to go everywhere.

We aren't really sure where Tewi would go. She says she would go wherever she could learn more, so probably a university of some kind. Probably a good one. She's sort of a caretaker of our host, but otherwise she doesn't have any special attachment to his physical location like us. So yeah, some kind of prestigious college, or wherever enabled her to study the most in-depth.

Scarlet would go to the gym. This I am certain of. She also seems fond of rock climbing.

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

Guest Anonymous

@Flanders

Those are great answers. Don't forget guys, you could always come back to yer host after roaming and this is the 21st century. There is Skype video chat, text messaging, cell phones, Facebook and even Tulpa Info. It's not like you couldn't keep in touch with yer host a lot. ... I would forget to though, if I got distracted.

Flandre: I don't know. Reisen and I would stay close. It's not a matter of keeping in touch, it's something deeper that I can't explain. And I don't know if Lucilyn would ever touch another computer again (maybe a cell phone). Tewi would keep in touch, though. Scarlet would.. I don't know.. Make sure he still existed from time to time.

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

Guest Anonymous

I see. That does make sense.

For us, Davie would be proud to add me to the real world and let me live out my life, sortof like in that movie Ruby Sparks. Hee hee He would want peoples to treat me with kindness and respect, just like sort of a dear older friend.