[Tulpa Week] Wonderland Hobbies

[Insert_Name_Here]

Hello all the wonderful tulpas and hosts of tulpa info! I decided to make my own Tulpa Week thread! Here, we will discuss our hobbies that we like to do in our wonderlands! So I will start.

I'm quite artistic. I like draw and paint many things. I especially like to make paintings of the beautiful scenery of our wonderland (it's a lake in the mountains, very beautiful and relaxing scenery) as well as whatever I'm inspired to draw and paint. There's this island where I made a cool tower that I liked paint at; made some pretty cool pictures there. I also like doing it in my Art Room in my and [insert_Name_Here]'s castle.

Another hobby of mine is developing my Wonderland Game. It was mostly inspired by Sword Art Online which me and my host are watching, thus it's sort of a vrmmorpg for my host but not so much for me lol. It's still incomplete but I've been getting some work done on it. This is actually the inspiration for a lot of my drawings; I draw a lot of pictures for my game, of monsters and weapons and bosses and dungeons. Ya, when it's complete (it will be quite a while lol) me and [insert_Name_Here] will be playing through it when he has the time (he's quite busy all the time). It's in another wonderland thats accessible from a portal in my room.

Anyway that's pretty much what I do to keep me busy and entertained in my wonderland when I'm not talking to [insert_Name_Here] or playing video games with him. What are your hobbies to do in wonderland when your not spending time with your hosts?

Have a nice day everyone!

=Sundara= I dont do much in Wonderland.. at least not right now. I just kind of hang out. It's beautiful here and spend a lot of time lounging in the floating temple that has the large puffy couches. I like the idea of doin artwork and I might do the same.

Don't believe the things I say just because I tell you.. Test these things and prove them to yourselves so that you know them to be true. ~The Buddha

Ooh a floating temple! Can I take that idea for my wonderland game? I think I would like to use that for a dungeon raid! I do like to relax every once in a while here, lounge and stare at the sky by the shore of the lake when I'm done with my artwork or on a break, or when [insert_Name_Here] is hogging up too much processing power with his own work (gives him the evil eye) (sorry). Ya art can be very relaxing to me and I love sharing my work with my host. You should try it sometime!

Jack: I spend a lot of time piloting my ship and skydiving out in the nebula (it's easy and fun to play with the gravity within the mindscape). Our wonderland is infinite space that expands beyond the beach and galaxy that I’ve pieced together as a hub-world. I’m always discovering something new to explore out there. There’s also a firing range that I visit often.

And, of course, there’s dancing.

Progress report

Personal blog

Well. Our Wonderland is a dark and destroyed city that 8efore any of the remaining tulpas were 8orn (8esides Hades) used to 8e a 8eautiful city. 8ut now it's dark, gloomy, in ruins so there's not much to do. I like to play in my 8and with my girlfriend, 8rothers and sisters, and our host is the audition. We also play videogames, and me and my girlfriend make out when 8ored.

~Vriska Aranea Serket Targaryen. ♦️

{I like flying in my spare time, when Fade is asleep and if I am not paying attention to her dreams. I also like chatting with the others. I suppose debating counts as a hobby?}

(Singing, dancing. Not sure if making stuff out of summoned snow counts.)

A queer soulbonding system with tulpamantic influences.

Red: i play with my foxie friends, Cobber, Little Butcher, Sprinkles, and MAN dingo.. i don't know why they are named all that but.. i dont ask questions.. Raymond said that if i am to be like him i am to be mellow and cool like ice. Beyond that i like to ride on Raymond's shoulder and graze my tails around people's neck i dont think they can feel me.. but i thought i seen Raymond's mom react to it once..

...it's true.... he likes to tickle people with his tails.

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia

Reisen: This can be the third thread of Tulpa Week, that helps us out. Because we only have like two more and aren't really sure how to make them yet. So, thanks!

Whenever the motivation strikes him, Lumi likes dancing with us. Although it's usually to music that reminds him of us, so it ends up being more a performance for him if we're all together. Lucilyn and him have just danced together before though, inspired by T. Stebbins' "Rain Dance". Otherwise, I suppose we just sort of hang out and work on his visualization skills, since they're rather poor.

Suffice it to say we don't do much wonderlanding, due to his lack of motivation and poor visualization skill. Though we have been working on imposition again lately, and lucid dreaming. So both of those could improve our ability to visualize mental scenarios, and then we could start doing more fun stuff. That'd be nice.

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

"Hobbies? I sometimes read, but most of the time I look over my host's shoulder at what he's doing.

Does 'not wearing pants to piss off my host' count as a hobby?"

brb college

Luna: I spend a lot of time lounging around, but more recently I've taken an interest in gardening, and I also handle most of the maintenance work on our various servitors. Don't have time for much more than that because I've been studying psychology alongside my host as well as coaching him on his behavior. Oh, and I love cooking too ^^

Naomi: I spend a lot of time flying around when it's nice out like this, but I also play with Elise quite a bit. Our host got me into photography, so whenever we visit a new place I take lots of pictures.

Elise: I have a lot of hobbies! Surfing or snowboarding depending on what season it is, and during the equinox months I spend most of my afternoons either playing tennis or driving around the island. Daddy gave me his car to drive around the beach, and I also have an ATV I take up the mountain sometimes. Besides that, I also play guitar and keyboard (I even have a TV in my room that's set up with Rocksmith and Synesthesia for when I get bored of just messing around with my instruments). Oh, and on Tuesday and Thursday mornings I train at the shooting range on our island.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report