Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

[Tulpa Week] Wonderland Hobbies
We like to sit on the beach while reading, writing (stories or music), or just chilling. Singing is also something Muffin and I enjoy.

I like to write and draw. Not even with a pencil. Just writing with my mind...
Tulpas:
Melody - Creation Date: October 21st, 2014
Pumpkin - Creation Date: January 2015

my mastodon - my other mastodon
We're gonna try to post more often, but you know, no promises or whatever.

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

My tulpa;

Nothing. No wonderland. Reality is better.
May:+I don't reall do that much. I'm either chiiling at home with a story or a nap, or playing my guitar and singing in the Fountain District in Traverse Town or sit on top of Sunset Station and watch the sun go down with some Sea-salt icecream. When I'm up to it, I train some times with Lee (or myself) to improve our skills and abilities so that I can fight my host and Lee can fight Marie.
Nel is pretty new, so I don't know much of what she actually likes although so far she has developed an interest in crocheting and swimming, our wonderland is a sort of heavily forested floating islands type of landscape and below the islands there's a vast glowing sea, she seems to like to swim there but that's really about it for now.
Hmm. We could do another Tulpa Week, but with so many new members we might as well use these old threads again.

Whenever we do anything in the wonderland, which is rare, we usually just hang out somewhere and talk. And Lucilyn likes hanging out in her swamp-forest alone or not, when the mood strikes her. We also have an onsen (recently found out what they were called, looks vaguely like this), which we could either talk or swim in (ours is bigger) if we're there. Swimming in the wonderland is a lot more interesting and somehow less difficult than walking in it.
Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.
All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.
Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas
OMG can I add your onsen to our wonderland? Just look at that water.

We have a single wonderland hobby. It is [censored for NSFW reasons].
Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.
[Tri] We tend to wander in the wilderness a bit, read, etc. Also, we spar with Breach quite bit.
Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others
System Name: Fall Family
Former Username: hail_fall
Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.
(08-20-2017, 09:31 AM)tulpa001 Wrote: OMG can I add your onsen to our wonderland? Just look at that water.

Would you believe me if I said, I thought someone might be inspired to do such and thought how theirs would look different from ours due to the picture we linked being differently oriented?

I searched the entire Google Images results page (it was quite a few images) and still didn't find one that's like ours. So, take this, but instead of the back being an area leading to some building, replace it with a large (smooth) rocky area - but with a small cutout in it, like a small "cave" like eight feet deep. Cave makes it sound bad, it's still artificial on the bottom/sides, but it's basically an area sheltered by the rock. The front of it has water coming down over the "entrance", which again makes it sound more like a cave than just some cutout in a rock. Also, at least for the onsen (I still don't know a better word for it, sorry), it's generally night if we're there. Other places, like our house and Lucilyn's forest-swamp, vary by our preference.

Also, here's a nice and vibrant looking picture, if I'm going to be inspiring wonderland additions: http://i.imgur.com/CaVeoSj.png

Honestly, our wonderland house was created with Minecraft in mind, as the only way Lumi could think to put actual detail into a building shaped to our preferences. It's been smoothed out and is fairly different than Minecraft could even try to be, but maybe some day one of us will just recreate our wonderland in Minecraft to show you guys. It'd be quite an undertaking since we're not the creative types and were never good at building, but.. It's already laid out for us in our mind. Just gotta deal with size and detail discrepancies and we could do it.
It would be a LOT of work to terraform, though
Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.
All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.
Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas
I hesitate to call it our wonderland, since my tulpa, Jennifer, made it all herself and I've yet to really see it. It's more like her wonderland. It's an old school TRON-like world containing 3 cities, which themselves contain arenas where you can watch 1 on 1 fights. She says she likes wandering the streets and watching the matches. Hopefully I'll get good enough at visualizing one day to explore it with her.