Tulpas and the Demon connection

Hey everyone,

I came from quite a religious family and I can say that I myself am also still quite religious. Catholicism is something I still take very serious and I have a few questions related to creating my tulpa.

As can probably tell, I'm still quite new to all of this (creating a tulpa) and I will most likely have a lot of questions in the future, but to start off, I'll ask the following: 'How big is the risk that I, while trying to create a tulpa, summon a demon OR any other type of demonic entity?'

Some of you may laugh at this, since you may not be religious, but for me it's something I seriously would like to know. The last thing I want to deal with right now is a demonic entity running loose in my house.

Thanks for reading and I hope you could help me with this particular dilemma,

Tulpoid

Realism is a bad word. In a sense everything is realistic. I see no line between the imaginary and the real

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No that won't happen; I have had my tulpa for over a year now and she is really nice :). There aren't any demons in my house, no doors or cabinets opening or closing on their own, no weird demon voices. Its really safe and tulpas being demons are just a myth really. Don't believe the creepy pasta stuff!

I haven't read any scary stories, so don't worry; my fears aren't based on internet rumors :D. However, I'm just a little bit fearful of doing something wrong and afterwards open up alternate dimensions that will allow demons to enter my dimension. I guess I will have to read up a little bit more about creating tulpas before even attempting it.

Realism is a bad word. In a sense everything is realistic. I see no line between the imaginary and the real

The chances are entirely zero for such a thing to happen.

Regardless of whether you actually believe in the existence of demonic entities, tulpas are

according to the general consensus and approach, here

a purely psychological phenomenon, and are no more supernatural than the existence of your or my own consciousness.

They have no link at all to demons, or other such things.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

As long as there aren't any satanic rituals needed for the creation of a tulpa I might actually give it a shot. Is it possible to create multiple tulpas or does that take too much psychological energy? Let's say if I wanted to have 151 tulpas corresponding to the 151 first Pokemons, would it be possible?

No rituals needed! Well, unless you count some active forcing meditation-y kind of stuff a ritual. It's basically just sitting down and concentrating on your tulpa. No sacrificing lambs or drawing pentagrams in blood or anything like that :P As for the multiple tulpa thing, you can, but having 151 tulpas is like having a crowded room full of people constantly talking in your head... Not great if you'd like to stay sane :P Lots of people here have several tulpas though.

Markus is the tulpa, and I don't really have anything else to say.

Markus speaks in Blue!

Thanks for answering guys, you truly are a wonderful community full of kind spirits!

Guest Anonymous

Here, have a demon exorcision prayer in latin:

"Exorcizo te, immundissime spiritus, omnis incursio adversarii, omne phantasma, omnis legio, in nomine Domini nostri Jesu Christi eradicare, et effugare ab hoc plasmate Dei. Ipse tibi imperat, qui te de supernis caelorum in inferiora terrae demergi praecepit. Ipse tibi imperat, qui mari, ventis, et tempestatibus impersvit. Audi ergo, et time, satana, inimice fidei, hostis generis humani, mortis adductor, vitae raptor, justitiae declinator, malorum radix, fomes vitiorum, seductor hominum, proditor gentium, incitator invidiae, origo avaritiae, causa discordiae, excitator dolorum: quid stas, et resistis, cum scias. Christum Dominum vias tuas perdere? Illum metue, qui in Isaac immolatus est, in joseph venumdatus, in sgno occisus, in homine cruci- fixus, deinde inferni triumphator fuit. Sequentes cruces fiant in fronte obsessi. Recede ergo in nomine Patris et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti: da locum Spiritui Sancto, per hoc signum sanctae Cruci Jesu Christi Domini nostri: Qui cum Patre et eodem Spiritu Sancto vivit et regnat Deus, Per omnia saecula saeculorum. Et cum spiritu tuo. Amen."

But really, It's more of a thing that happens in your head. Twilight used to prank me all the time by growing bat-like wings and turning her sclera black. Best demon buddy I could ever ask for. But do mind the horns while hugging your demon, they're sharp.

I think that's a relatively common fear. I suggest you do whatever you can to prove to yourself that your tulpa is not a demon. Wave a crucifix at her, or sprinkle holy water on her, or ask if Jesus died for our sins, or whatever it takes to convince you. You might be interested in reading the log of a Baptist tulpamancer. I know Baptist and Catholic are as different as apples and oranges, but he was having the same concerns, so you may be interested in what he went through.

You might also like to talk to Nobillis, who is both a tulpa and a devout Christian. I hear she's pretty active on the IRC.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

Well, as someone who is uncomfortable believing anything I can't prove to be in alignment with reason and logic, I can say that "tulpamancy" is equivalent to neuromancy - it's just training your brain to work in a way it doesn't normally. Everything from creating them to imposing (learning to hallucinate/see them in real life) is totally backed by logic. Imagine that, science being used to actually comfort a religious person, didn't know that was possible. Anyway, I can say this with certainty because I developed my own tulpas before finding out about the phenomenon here - over a period of years I went over every aspect of having this "sentient imaginary friend", explaining each and every bit logically.

It's not for everyone, in fact it was pretty annoying to have to do, but it's how I work. And as far as anyone should trust some random guy, it's been pretty helpful for others too. So I'm happy.

Now if we were talking about soulbonding and not tulpamancing.. That'd be a different story. Same thing as far as I can tell, but with less science and more other-dimension beings. I'll stick to the science.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.