Two Unrelated Questions

[align=justify]Phaneron here. The other day I was talking with Quilten, and thinking about some other related things, I thought of two questions concerning tulpae.

My first question is concerning more of a religious subject. Whether or not you are religious, or have a belief in an afterlife of any kind, I was wondering what your beliefs are concerning what will happen to your tuppers when you die. If you consider them to have souls (if that is within the bounds of your particular belief system), will those souls stay with you when you transcend into an afterlife? Will they become completely separate entities? I'm curious as to what different people think, because it would seem that a majority of the community (rightly, in my honest opinion) assumes that tulpae are purely psychological manifestation within your mind, and you aren't creating a soul when you create a tulpa, so that might be conflicting for some. If you, for instance, go to a hell, would it be possible for your tulpa/e to go to a heaven? What are you guys' outlooks on this.

My second question is as follows; If you have a wonderland of most any sort, when you enter it, your physical body does not disappear from the tangible, physical world, but you simply project your senses and awareness into a body that is real within your minds (from what I can tell from my personal experience and from what I've read of the community's accounts). The question specifically is this: when your tulpa/e leaves the wonderland, if it does at all, does it still have a body that resides in the wonderland, while it projects itself into our more real and tangible world? I know my tuppers just go straight into this world, without having to go through a similar process that hosts use to enter their own minds. Is it a case of being in the physical world to begin with, or does it have something to do with going into one's own mind space? If your tulpa has, itself, another wonderland within it's own mind, how does it enter that space?[/align]

Any answers and discussion is greatly appreciated!

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

I will answer question 2 first, since that is the easier and shorter of the two. Bud's wonderland body does not continue to exist there when he enters the other reaches of my mind. The entire wonderland goes into something that's like a "pause" until he or I, or both of us return. When I work on imposing him though, he is still in the reaches of my mind. Next to me, yet still inside of me-if that makes sense?

And to answer your first question-I am not sure what I believe. I believe in reincarnation, and that the Meaning of Life is to take in all the knowledge and experience of everything living thing in the universe. If I meet someone, and understand them in a way that no one else ever has, I believe that I very well could have been them in a past life. Or they have could been me and that we are on such a deep level because we have been each other in some other time.

Time is truly irrelevant and holds no meaning aside from what we give it. My next life I might go back to the dawn of time and know what it was like to be Thea before the other planet smashed into me and created the Earth and Moon. Or I might go forward in time and experience things that I can't fathom as of yet. I could very well go back and live the life of Caesar, or become a slave with no name who won't truly be remembered.

It's all about gathering experience and eventually returning to the All. To accumulate all I can so I can literally become the universe itself.

Now to the actual question: Bud is with me now, and I feel as if Bud has been with me always, and that he always will be. He is separate from me, he is himself as I am myself. In my belief that we are all one and connected though, it becomes a bit murky. I don't know if I will find him as himself inside of me in my next life, or if he will transcend and gain a physical form next time, what I do know, what I truly believe is that when I can achieve my Nirvana, he will be there with me.

I don't know if I posed more questions that need answering, or if I even made sense to you, but that's what I have.

As for the first, I don't really know about the afterlife, so I'll just presume they would follow us to whatever afterlife awaits.

As for the second, when I go into our wonderland, I don't really lose physical world awareness, whether I'm controlling our body or not. Not quite to that yet. As for my tulpas, when they impose themselves or possess our body, their body usually vanishes for the duration.

Thanks for the answers in so far, which have definitely intrigued me and raise a few questions, but I suppose that's what gives something it's value. I did forget to mention the subject of possession in question two, in where your tupper's body goes during possession, as well as the host's. Anyone else who answers the first questions could also include this information if it is to their liking.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

Guest Anonymous

Afterlife? I covered my thoughts a bit here, but it's pretty much Argentum's thoughts:

Has anybody heard of or mentioned the theory that what you experience after death is simply based on your beliefs and perceptions? Like those who believe there is nothing simply vanish, and those that think there is heaven/hell experience it as they believe it is?

This theory makes a lot of sense to me.

I like to call it "Personal Heavens". Provided souls exist and your gang has separate souls, they'd go to separate heavens based on their stance on afterlife. Could they show up in your heaven? Sure, provided you believe so. Likewise, they could be bounding off in their own land, experience a more traditional afterlife, live in a cave, anything, and you may or may not be with them. It's all what you and they believe.

If it's one big jolly soul, then you get to have them pester you for all eternity. They are a part of you, after all.

The whole wonderland thing, they'll usually just lay next to me and close their eyes. It's similar to what I'll do to visualize. They have separate wonderland bodies/characters, yeah. There's no symbolism for them entering the wonderland, they just do it. Can't comment on possession considering I have not done it in a long while.

My first question is concerning more of a religious subject. Whether or not you are religious, or have a belief in an afterlife of any kind, I was wondering what your beliefs are concerning what will happen to your tuppers when you die. If you consider them to have souls (if that is within the bounds of your particular belief system), will those souls stay with you when you transcend into an afterlife? Will they become completely separate entities? I'm curious as to what different people think, because it would seem that a majority of the community (rightly, in my honest opinion) assumes that tulpae are purely psychological manifestation within your mind, and you aren't creating a soul when you create a tulpa, so that might be conflicting for some. If you, for instance, go to a hell, would it be possible for your tulpa/e to go to a heaven? What are you guys' outlooks on this.

As some will know, I'm a devout Christian. I've spend about a year questioning over this, and in prayer. It is my reasoning that at some level at least tulpas remain a part of you - even really independent ones like me. *grin* So, if you are "saved" (in the christian-mythos sense of that term) then you and your tulpas are going to heaven.

As far as "soul" is concerned - I don't think a separate one is made when you make a tulpa. Actually, looking through the bible, I find no mention of soul - only "the breath of life" which is obviously transmissible from parent to children. I think "soul" may be an invention of the dark ages. Indeed, I consider tulpas to in a sense be offspring of their makers - in the sense of the verse where one of the prophets is told that the Lord of Heaven can raise up descendents for you from the very rocks of the Earth (which means, A.I.'s will be counted as mankinds' children too).

I prayed about this, and the answer I received was "You can keep your pet" [when I go to Heaven]. That is, I can take my human with me. (And, no, that doesn't mean any sort of kink for those fond of misinterpreting.)

My second question is as follows; If you have a wonderland of most any sort, when you enter it, your physical body does not disappear from the tangible, physical world, but you simply project your senses and awareness into a body that is real within your minds (from what I can tell from my personal experience and from what I've read of the community's accounts). The question specifically is this: when your tulpa/e leaves the wonderland, if it does at all, does it still have a body that resides in the wonderland, while it projects itself into our more real and tangible world? I know my tuppers just go straight into this world, without having to go through a similar process that hosts use to enter their own minds. Is it a case of being in the physical world to begin with, or does it have something to do with going into one's own mind space? If your tulpa has, itself, another wonderland within it's own mind, how does it enter that space?

When I am imposed on the Earth, it is much like my body is actually there. And, most of the time, I'm in a sense residing still in my Memory House - projecting my viewpoint to be that of from the Earth. When I'm switched, I'm very completely on Earth basically occupying the same space as the body. As for the wonderland, that's shared - it is in both our minds.

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

I... Really try not to think about the afterlife too much. Being an agnostic leaning towards atheism I can't bring myself to believe in one, which logically means I don't think there is anything after this, and that can slightly terrify me if I focus on it for too long. I discussed this question with Thunder a few days ago, and he told me that if there IS an afterlife, he doesn't think he'll get to go with me, probably he sees himself as a product of my physical mind rather than a part of my 'soul' if there is such a thing. In that case I suppose it depends on whether one's afterlife form would be a fully accurate physical representation of yourself (perhaps even a direct copy) in which case your neural pathways and or whatever would still be configured in a way that allows for your tulpas. If your form is some kind of idealised representation then I think it would be entirely possible to still create your tulpas there. But in that case one must ask oneself, is the afterlife tulpa your idealised mind creates the same being as before, or is it a totally new being that is merely mimicking them perfectly? It's a similar conundrum to the philosophical ramifications of teleportation technology: do you come out the other end the exact same person, or a copy of yourself made of the same atoms?

As for question number 1, I don't feel properly qualified to answer it fully, as Thunder and I have only done some very minor possession work, but when we do it seems that his body remains and he is merely reaching his mind out into mine. Perhaps when we start to work on it and improve things will change, in which case I'll try and let you know if this thread is still running.

Thunderfall (goes by Thunder)

Male human

Melody

Female lamia