Very little progress, don't know what else to do?

Raven

So I'm able to visualise my tulpas form perfectly, in every angle and I'm quite happy about that. However, my tulpa has not shown any signs yet of communicating. She doesn't have a name yet and I will talk to her about it, yet I get no response - even when I ask for a head pressure just to confirm she's here.

I force for a few hours everyday, and I find it fun when I have things to talk about, yet after a while I have nothing else to talk about. What do you do when you force? Or more specifically: What can I do when forcing? Should I just walk around the wonderland talking to my tulpa and going on adventures?

Also, when I'm in my wonderland, what should my tulpa be doing if I'm not puppetting her? Would she just stay still or would she follow me around because I imagine she's following me around and that's what she does, but I believe that is some form of puppetting.

And finally, how can I get a response from her? Just any reinforcement that she is there listening to me would be nice to receive from her, but I've had nothing in return yet.

From looking at your other posts, it looks like you've only been doing this for a couple of days. Give it time. Creating a tulpa is usually a long process. You seem to be off to a good start, though.

Yes, that's a good way to force, especially if you've already mastered visualization.

If you are making her move, you are puppeting her. If she is moving on her own, you are not puppeting her.

Like I said, it seems like you're on the right track, so the best thing to do is to keep doing what you're doing and be patient. Read some progress reports and see how long it took some other users. I've seen some cases where the host didn't get a vocal response until 4-6 months in.

From looking at your other posts, it looks like you've only been doing this for a couple of days. Give it time. Creating a tulpa is usually a long process. You seem to be off to a good start, though.

Yes, that's a good way to force, especially if you've already mastered visualization.

If you are making her move, you are puppeting her. If she is moving on her own, you are not puppeting her.

Like I said, it seems like you're on the right track, so the best thing to do is to keep doing what you're doing and be patient. Read some progress reports and see how long it took some other users. I've seen some cases where the host didn't get a vocal response until 4-6 months in.

But how do I know if I'm making her move or she's doing it on her own? Normally in my wonderland I will just imagine her behind me at all times until I face her to talk.

If you're making a conscious effort to make her go behind you, then yes. Since you're this early in, I would assume that you are puppeting.

If you're making a conscious effort to make her go behind you, then yes. Since you're this early in, I would assume that you are puppeting.

So how can I stop puppetting and what should I expect once she is able to move on her own. Also, how long do you recommend I force for? I can usually do about 40 minutes but then I run out of things to talk about.

Puppeting isn't necessarily a bad thing in the early stages. When you're sure your tulpa is sentient, though, you can just stop making an effort to move her around.

And 40 minutes sounds fine to me.

Puppeting isn't necessarily a bad thing in the early stages. When you're sure your tulpa is sentient, though, you can just stop making an effort to move her around.

And 40 minutes sounds fine to me.

Thanks, in the meantime if I didn't puppet her, would she be motionless?

Guest Anonymous

Puppet her for sometime until it becomes an unconscious habit. Then cut the strings...

Puppet her for sometime until it becomes an unconscious habit. Then cut the strings...

So once I cut the strings then she should be able to move on her own? The things is, I'm not sure if I'm puppetting her now though, is there a way to check?

Guest Anonymous

King of Vandenreich's prism method...maybe it will work for you, Search it.

You have to puppet her like she would act once she is sentient. You will know it has become a habit when it responds to you without any concious or deliberate effort.