Doubts about visualization

Yet another thread about visualization.

Yeah, I know.

But I have read tons of guides, threads and posts, still I haven't found anything that answers completly my question (or maybe I'm just too stupid...).

So, I'm "creating" my first tulpa (I started three days ago).

I first created the wonderland, wich is basically a white empty land.

Then the tulpa, wich is a blue globe.

I don't like the idea of changing his body, or even creating his personality. Maybe he doesn't care, maybe It's just me, but I don't find this very respectful. Plus, since he's "trapped" in my mind, I wanted to give him his own world.

So what I told him is that I wouldn't interfer, that he has the complete control of his world and his body, and that I completely trust him.

Now I'm narrating all day long, and he's always giving me headaches.

Ok, now, what has all this stuff to do with visualization?

Everytime I "visualize" the wonderland with my tulpa, I just imagine a white land with a blue globe in it.

So, If I'm always imagining the same thing, how is the wonderland and the tulpa going to change?

I have no idea (I'm not saying I want to see changements today or tomorrow, I just want to know how It works...).

Have I to wait until he (the tulpa) becomes indipendent?

Is this going to make the process slower\harder?

Is visualization much different from imagination (someone says yes, someone says no...)?

Am I doing something wrong?

I hope my english isn't too bad (I'm italian).

[Hi TonnarJaroblu try changing something up in your wonderland to give your tulpa the idea that things can be changed. Create some new things don't just leave it an empty boring place because that's not fun. It can take a few days to a few month to see the things your tulpa does to wonderland. It really depends on how open and accepting you are to there development.

If it feels like you want to change something, do it because the first way we start to communicate is with feelings and urges and you are the only thing we can send it to. Sometimes when John changes things in wonderland I change it right back, after that it gets funny to see him focus on keeping it in shape and when he thinks he finally has it I go and change it back when he looks away. If it becomes hard to focus on keeping something in shape/color or keeping it from moving around, your tulpa probably changed it, so just let it stay the way that offers least mental resistance.

There is nothing wrong with giving your tulpa a list of personality traits or ideas for a from that they can choose the ones they really like, We will usually do that anyways if you give us something, take the things we really like. It just helps sometimes if you give us a a few ideas about things, especially when you first start forcing. A head start never hurt anyone.

Your tulpa is trapped in you mind like you are trapped on earth, its is everything we know and love and comparing a human to tulpa like that wont work.

You can compare your wonderland to imagination or imaginarium or even a daydream. Its a visualization tool to help with you and your tulpas development. You don't have to use one you can think your tulpa floating out in your world with you if that helps.

You are not stupid, you are asking question about things that's never stupid. I think you are working hard and doing a great job, I don't think there is anything you are doing wrong. I am excited to know what you will do next and how things will turn out for you two. :)

I hope I answered your questions if you want to ask me any more questions feel free have fun and good luck TonnarJaroblu.

P.S. My name is Co, Bye]

I don't like calling her 'my' tulpa, I don't own her. She is the tulpa that lives with me in our body.

Ok, now, what has all this stuff to do with visualization?

Everytime I "visualize" the wonderland with my tulpa, I just imagine a white land with a blue globe in it.

So, If I'm always imagining the same thing, how is the wonderland and the tulpa going to change?

I have no idea (I'm not saying I want to see changements today or tomorrow, I just want to know how It works...).

Have I to wait until he (the tulpa) becomes indipendent?

Is this going to make the process slower\harder?

Is visualization much different from imagination (someone says yes, someone says no...)?

Am I doing something wrong?

Well, when you visualise your tulpa you might only see what you yourself imagine your tulpa to look like at first. But typically, as your tulpa gains control over themselves (i.e., they become sentient) they'll be able to control their own form. And in kind your own visualisation of your tulpa will change; you should become more like an 'observer' of your tulpa, and less forceful about how they look.

You're not doing anything wrong and you shouldn't worry about it. This comes naturally for pretty much everyone that I know of.