Meditation aids

BFP

Question

This is for those who are having some trouble visualizing their forms. Two ways to do this.  It requires a stretch of sunny weather with fairly clear skies. When your outside and your tulpa form is humanoid focus on the head of your shadow watching it intently impose the features of the tulpa on the shadow form. This is can done with a large drawing as well cut it out stand it up focus on it impose features. When you can see.... and I do not mean imagine I mean see features forming on the shadow raise your eyes to a patch of blue sky away from the sun so you don't hurt your eyes and try to impose the image against the sky. Takes about 2 weeks of practice if you focus. ... maybe sooner if your already able to visualize detail in your head easily and for a length of time without breaking. Same can be done with moon shadow if you live where the air is clear in winter and snow cover is good for that.

This came from a yoga version same idea as tulpa making just a way of doing meditation that gives some variety.  I'll throw a couple up.

I think it's in the Tantras by Woodriff but I'm not sure off the top of my head. Since I'm planting right now I dont' have a lot of time to look up the specific reference.

I don't think that I ever noticed this thread until Pleeb moved it into Guides just now.

Meditation AIDS was what came to my mind at first. Though, I can't exactly recommend visualizing with eyes opened to start out with.

This should be shifted to Tips & Tricks section. However, there are a few bits that may bother some individuals.

When your outside and your tulpa form is humanoid

A tulpa can be any form.

Takes about 2 weeks of practice if you focus

Even though OP stated they could get results in 2 weeks or less, it feels like this should go without saying. Constant practice into something will invariably lead to some results that the individual can improve on.

There are some minor formatting and run-offs, but it's not like it's a wall of text that's hard to read through in the first place.

This submission gets a blank vote on my end because I would like to see other GAT members' and the community's opinions on this.

A tulpa can be any form.

They go on to mention that it works with your shadow when your tupper is humanoid, but you can use a cutout otherwise.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

Yeah, but what I was trying to say is that a person can have a tulpa in any form, meaning they don't need to change to a humanoid, unless they already happen to be one. In a guide submission here:

http://community.tulpa.info/thread-imposition-JD1215-s-guide-to-visual-imposition-image-heavy

It states the person can just focus on the shadows and highlights and such of their tulpa. There's no mentioning of "when you're outside and your tulpa is a humanoid," or "when you're outside and once your tulpa is a 56-7 Overlord from the Planet Neptune."

I can understand this would be no problem for a shapeshifter tulpa and can definitely be useful at getting realism down with shadows and all, but it just feels like it's restricted to only using that form for practical use.

The alternative with the cutout is still in the train of thought of suggesting to have a tulpa in a humanoid form.

Damn is this one a mess. Some lines definitely need to be changed to actually be in English. But before I start correcting stuff...

>This is for those who are having some trouble visualizing their forms.

"Their" forms? The tulpa's? Their own? I don't know. Could you make it obvious?

>When your're outside and your tulpa's(I assume?) form is humanoid, focus on the head of your shadow and watch it intently to impose the features of the tulpa on the shadow form.

At least that's what I assume you tried to say. If however you mean some magical tulpa form of your own, I have no idea. And I guess the part about their form being humanoid is there because you're using your own shadow which is obviously humanoid, but that will limit the number of people this method will help. But let's continue.

>This is can done with a large drawing as well: cut it out, stand it up, focus on it and impose features.

I suppose that part would fix the humanoid form issue, maybe you could go more in detail about it? Ugh this next line is a mess...

>When you can see - and I do not mean imagine, I mean see features forming on the shadow - raise your eyes to a patch of blue sky away from the sun so you don't hurt your eyes and try to impose the image against the sky.

>Takes about 2 weeks of practice if you focus.

No it won't, it takes as long as it takes. Could be less, could be more.

>maybe sooner if your're already able to visualize detail in your head easily and for a length of time without breaking.

Breaking what? Maybe losing focus?

Anyways that stuff has to be fixed before this can be approved, come on guys. How can you think this is fine? And please, someone else should go through the stuff I didn't because I'm not very good at going through the grammar and come out sane.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Blank Vote, either Guides or Tips and Tricks. Would approve if it was edited.

The title is misleading. This is more of an imposition guide rather than "meditation aids".

The guide itself needs some editing to fix some spelling/grammar issues and some parts could be written more clearly.

Unfortunately, the author has only been on the site a bit after it was launched for around 2-3 weeks and then disappeared, thus I find it unlikely he'll be back to edit his guide.

I wonder if BFP found the time over the last 20 months to look up that reference.

Well, the English is pretty poor. The tip itself is okay I guess but not really approveable due to the clarity issues. Linkzelda misunderstood the guide completely, as a case study: he seems to think that the thing is talking about imposing your tulpa's shadow, whereas I'm pretty sure it's talking about imposing your tulpa's features onto your own shadow. Yes, Linkzelda, you do need a humanoid tulpa to do that, unless you yourself have a pony-shaped shadow or something.

Gotcha, makes sense now, and seeing how that is the case, this guide is just limited to just that. I figured this method could have one's shadow, and then do some activity to create some visual hallucination based from that into any other form they wanted. Which is why I felt that a humanoid tulpa isn't really needed, but seeing how that's needed, it kind of stifles in creativity and flexibility for other forms. I guess how I interpreted it is this method being subjective for the person to hallucinate or something, and feel as if their shadow is being manipulated (in any form they can intently imagine) for a silhouette kind of composition.

Thanks for clarifying that waffles, and I apologize to Quilten as well. Anyway, disapproved.