[Visualization] Pony tulpa proportions
This material Will aid Me immensely. Thank you.

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

your welcome, brother.
fourfiction, the idiot.
http://images.4chan.org/mlp/src/1361866999291.png

This is What i Found concerning This.
Exclamation 
(06-11-2012, 11:34 AM)Jimmy Wrote: Well, the problem with ponies from mlp is that they are more a human-pony mix because of head proportions and arrangement of facial features.

But for me, the only modifications I did for vinyl was the hair. It's a bitch, and I keep focussing on it and not things like her cutie mark, her ears and her horn. But no, I want to keep her like the show portrays her.

Some things to help along the way: Bone Structure.

My Little Dashie (lik dis if u crie everytim)

A word of advice:
Do NOT create an exact replica of a pony. If they see a picture / video of themselves, they can have identity issues and even turn on you. Try making at least some differences.
(01-07-2014, 12:48 AM)ThatRandomBrony Wrote: A word of advice:
Do NOT create an exact replica of a pony. If they see a picture / video of themselves, they can have identity issues and even turn on you. Try making at least some differences.

I'm not so sure that's a legitimate concern. First of all, considering you know where your tulpa's form came from, they probably will, too. Second, it's just a form. If I saw someone else who looked like me, I wouldn't start having identity issues. It's imagination, and they can change it at any time.
Besides, even if they had an identity crisis, I don't think it's very likely they'd "turn on you" over their aesthetics.
"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."
(01-07-2014, 12:48 AM)ThatRandomBrony Wrote: A word of advice:

Not necessarily. If you take one that was never given a personality, there's no problem as there is nothing to fall back on. Basically, in both mine and Jimmy's case, Vinyl is practically a shell, and we're just installing our own custom OS into them.

As for me, though, to answer OP's question, the head doesn't really bother me all that much. The thing that took the longest was figuring out how tall I wanted her. I eventually decided around chest height for the top of her horn, didn't want her being too short.
My Gaming Channel

Tulpa: Vinyl
Stage: A bit of everything, primarily right now imposition.
Appearance: Pony (originally styled similar to the MLPFiM art style, but lately has been shifting to a more anime-ish appearance)