Tulpa Visualization Guide

Rasznir

Question

This guide is intended for people who are having trouble with visualization in general or specifically visualizing their tulpa, or who simply want to practice/improve their visualization skills.

----------

This guide is an adaptation of my Visualization Focus Guide. If you find it hard to focus, I recommend you complete the exercise in that guide at least once before attempting the exercise in this guide.

This guide is intended to help people who have trouble visualizing their tulpa, or who have trouble visualizing anything. A tulpa who is able to move/control their mindform is required.

Begin by visualizing a canvas in your mind. The canvas can be any colour but if you really can't decide, use white. At this point, your tulpa should use some sort of pen to draw the number 0 on the current page of the canvas. The pen can be any colour but you should be able to see it on the canvas's colour (so don't pick white if the canvas is white).

Next, relax your body and mind slightly and become aware of your breathing. Take a minute or so to get to a level where you feel sufficiently relaxed. This will help you stay focused while doing the exercise.

Now, ask your tulpa to turn to the next page on the canvas, then write the number 1. You should try and focus on them in your visualization and watch their movements as they turn the page (or magic the canvas blank if they so desire). Then ask them to move on to the next number.

Continue this all the way to the number 100 without getting distracted! If you lose focus, your tulpa should throw the canvas away and get a new one. To throw in a twist, your tulpa is also allowed to make you start again if they think you took too long to ask them for the next number, or if you didn't try to visualize them during a number!

You might not be able to reach 100 on the first try, but don't worry. Each time you try this, you'll improve your visualization skills more and more and as a bonus, communication between you and your tulpa will also improve! If you keep practicing, you'll be able to reach 100 before long. Practice makes perfect!

Ideally, you should do this exercise at least once a day if you want to improve your visualization skills more than a little. As you do it, remember to have fun and feel free to chat with your tulpa during it (and for the tulpa: feel free to chat to your host if you want to give them more to focus on!).

I had a go at it. I don't really have any problems with visualization specifically but I found it enjoyable. I wrote more about it on my progress report here.

Little activities like this can be useful and a good change of pace no matter how old the tulpa is. All it takes is spending time with the tulpa to get a better idea of them and this was an interesting way to do it.

So disturbingly similar to your other guide, you might've as well just've inserted a note saying "Oh yeah, and if you want to use this for visualization, put your tupper next to the number." and scrap this thread entirely.

So disturbingly similar to your other guide, you might've as well just've inserted a note saying "Oh yeah, and if you want to use this for visualization, put your tupper next to the number." and scrap this thread entirely.

It's not just put them next to it. The difference is who's controlling the numbers.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

Although what I did wasn't similar to this, I did practice concentration during meditation. I was able to get to 1,000 before getting distracted (without visualizations).

Now, as for the mechanics of the guide itself, sure, it might be "similiar," but I find that getting into a conditioned response (and being exposed to variations of it), it's going to make things easier in the long run.

Especially if you add "Feed-back" to each turn of the page such as,

"As I'm moving the page to the Page 2, I will have more clarity and vivid imagery of my tulpa" or something like that.

It's like doing self-hypnosis of course, but it's built upon developing the concentration first.

This is why I feel this guide might be the same to a few, but it's really just another analogy to learn the mechanics of it all. The more the body and mind is conditioned to these responses, and adding feedback, the person is going to have a higher chance of the method being efficient.

Just think of it as slowly going into a body of water. You want to get your feet slowly inside of it before plunging into the whole body of water. The same goes for the steps in the guide.

It may be self-explanatory, but going into the steps (but not as absolute law of course) one by one to a method that works for you will show gradual signs of success.

Thanks for the guide.

It's not just put them next to it. The difference is who's controlling the numbers.
Still insignificant for an entirely new thread if you ask me.

The difference is significant - one guide helps with focus, the other helps with visualization, and those are two different things. If I had used an exercise not involving a canvas and numbers, but instead used a different one with the same effect, then there would be no significant similarities. Based on that, I don't see the problem because all I'm doing is reusing the concept of the exercise from my other guide so as to provide some familiarity for people who try both guides.

Rasznir says this is so super different from the other guide. I don't see it, they're more or less identical in the way they're written. The other one got approved, why not add whatever this one is supposed to have that's different in that one as well? Better to have more options that follow the same theme in one place, that way it will be easier to find and there will even be less to read, because a lot of this is basically the same as the other. Sort of smells like waste of space and needlessly overcomplicating things for the readers.

Next time I'll make a creation guide where every step is its own thread.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)