Hello There, Guest! Register

[Vocality] Tulpa Vocalization Practice
Indigo Offline
Felight
Registered

Threads: 3
Linked Accounts

Tulpa Vocalization Practice

This is a digital worksheet that I made with the intent of helping tulpas learn how to speak through practice. Feel free to use whichever parts of the worksheet will be useful to you, and share the results if you like.

You can either make a copy of the document to record your tulpa's responses there, record them on a separate doc, or just let them talk without worrying about typing. I'd encourage you to record them, however, if only because it's a nice thing to look back on in the future. If you choose to print this doc, be aware that one of the exercises is mostly hyperlinks, so you will lose information. You should cut out exercises/information you don't need before printing.

The worksheet contains 10 exercises, each with 15 examples. The host may feel free to add their own examples as they go along. It is organized from most basic to most advanced. All of the necessary information for understanding the exercises and how to go about using it is in the document.

(Submitted for Resources)

Sky Dragon of the Felight system
Others: Apollo & Piano
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2019, 06:57 PM by Indigo.)
01-20-2019, 08:27 PM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Angry Bear Offline
Spirit Bear
Patron

Threads: 11
Linked Accounts

RE: [Vocality] Tulpa Vocalization Practice

This is a huge source of practice, i highly recommend it. It's well written and very useful, thank you.

[The Bear System] - [Chat] - [Visualization Practice] - [Draw]
01-20-2019, 09:05 PM
Find Reply
Ponytail Offline
Chronic Troll
Registered

Threads: 6
2 Attached Accounts

Approved for resources, already gave you my thoughts on Discord

The System:

It's too big.
ha, that's what she said.
01-21-2019, 03:10 AM
Find Reply
Ranger Away
~Hippoooos!~
Registered

Threads: 14
Linked Accounts

I think this little worksheet is a really neat idea. I like that it's easy to use and it can give the host ideas for what to talk about if they can't come up with anything or feel stuck. I wish I could approve this.

Spoilers:

Quote:10. Do you like your host?

Lmfao, I enjoyed that too much.

I'm Cat_ShadowGriffin's Tulpa and I like Hippos! I also like forum games, word puzzles, and chatting about stuff.
Log | Chat | Yay!

(3/20) I won't be around for a couple days. Here's our explanation for why.
01-21-2019, 11:17 PM
Find Reply
Lucy Offline
Registered

Threads: 1

RE: Tulpa Vocalization Practice

Alice and I started this worksheet today and it's a lot of fun! We like how the answers can be simple, but then asking for an explanation makes them more complex and Alice can say as much as she wants. Some questions were a bit tricky and Alice didn't have an answer but that was ok too.

Host: Lucy
Tulpa: Alice
02-26-2019, 11:16 AM
Find Reply