What do i do next?

I'm going to ask this question in a simple way. Would you start trying to hear a tulpa's voice like a real voice or would you start with visualizing it with just mind voice? :/

If by real voice, you mean a hallucination, then no, your tulpa would have to imposed for that. I didn't 'try' to hear my tulpa's voice, she just talked. If you think your tulpa is talking to you and you can't hear her/him, try reading some meditation techniques and clear your mind so you don't have too many intrusive thoughts.

Ok thanks. I have one more question.If you can only hear it as a mind voice. Is there a point where it is supposed to sound like a external voice?

Yes. That is imposition.

Although it won't happen on its own one day like being able to hear their mindvoice might; it is something you will have to work towards.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."