What does your tulpa(s) look like?

Pleeb

What does your tulpa(s) look like?   

517 members have voted

1. 1. What does your tulpa(s) look like?

• An animal (Pony, daemon, etc.)
    • A Human (or humanoid)
    • Anything Else (please post a description)
    • Original Character (OC)
    • Fictional (including media, anime)
    • No fixed form (including shape changers, formless)

What does your tulpa(s) look like? Mine looks a lot like a phoenix.

What does your tulpa look like? Animated pictures, drawings, and anything of the sort to help people get an idea of what your tulpa looks like.

As the title asks, what kind of tulpa are you making?

This will be the official poll, and you can select more than one option, such as "Human" and "Original Character."

Any other made poll on the subject will be locked, but here are three previous threads that you could check out (I couldn't merge them):

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do we really need a 4th thread on this

This will be the last.

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

Personally, I'm doing an original character, but it's not something really concrete yet. I'm trying to make a tulpa out of a person that was present in a few different dreams in different forms when I was a kid. No specific personality or form, but I always had the feel that it was the same person. Who knows, maybe she was my anima? Haven't seen her for years, but that's one of the many reasons I want to make a tulpa.

As for the actual form, I'm just tossing ideas around in my head. Thinking about what kind of hair, thinking about specific areas as others here mention them, etc. I'm doing a similar thing with her personality, just throwing ideas against the metaphorical wall to see what makes sense. Next week is when I'll really hunker down and define things concretely, personality first, of course.

[Note: Opinions]

Well, she seems to have long...ears? Horns? Some kind of shape on her head that curve back. Sort of like a Turien, if you've played Mass Effect, but there's only one on either side. also, she's very thin, and has large, owl-like eyes. I guess, long story short, she's kind of an alien. This is just a filler form right now though--what I'm thinking of like a larval state. Something more engaging than just an orb to work with while doing personality work, but not a developed form.

Erm, I chose "original character", "human" and "animal", seeing as she's a dragon that transforms into a human.

Tulpa: Brook

Stage: We're back at the beginning