What Happened?

GrayTheCat

I'm pretty sure this is wrong:

UhhWhat.thumb.png.ba311f71749791a113650580ecf65cc3.png

I swear the last post wasn't Breloomancer in this thread. I know willy messed up the formatting by mistake, but why is it saying Breloomancer posted last?

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

I saw that too and it wasn't immediately after Willy posted. I had seen Willy's post and after a while, saw someone posted something new in there, but I clicked on the thread and there was nothing new. Then I saw it claiming Bre had posted a couple mins before...

I presumed Bre posted something then changed his mind and erased it or something lol.

~ We are Venny, the host, and Viper, my soul! ~

Click here! Come join us on the chat!

I don't think it's possible to delete your own posts without a mod, right?

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

There was a post made in that thread by Breloomancer (it was complete gibberish so nothing of value was lost) and it's now resting in the Your Deleted Posts board. Not sure why or how it happened though.

There was a post made in that thread by Breloomancer (it was complete gibberish so nothing of value was lost) and it's now resting in the Your Deleted Posts board. Not sure why or how it happened though.

I do not see any posts in that section.

This is because none of your posts have been deleted yet. You can't view the deleted posts of other members.

Oh ok. I am really knew to forum stuff. I mean along time ago i was on forums but, long enough i forgot alot of stuff. I converted to face book lol.