What if my tulpa needs help?

Lircv

I have had Wendy for about 10 months now. I can't hear her, but she uses sone kind of muscle twitching to give yes/no type answers. I'm worried what if she feels upset? What if she needs my help? What if she wants something special? Whith answers like yes/no i can't fully understand her. It breaks my heart to know that she may need my help and I can't even understand it. What can I do about it?

(Sorry, my english in not very good)

Related: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-misc-a-concerned-host.

In addition to that, it is possible to build more advanced communication on top of simple communication. For now, ask if she has something she wants to tell you, then play twenty questions.

So you have neither visualisation or voice after ten months?

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

I don't think there is any other way to break that barrier unless you work on vocalization. I don't know how to help you with that though, my tulpaware was vocal from the start.

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

What exactly would she "need help" with? I wouldn't worry yourself, just work on vocality and such as normal

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

Related: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-misc-a-concerned-host.

In addition to that, it is possible to build more advanced communication on top of simple communication. For now, ask if she has something she wants to tell you, then play twenty questions.

So you have neither visualisation or voice after ten months?

Thank you for the link and advices. 

As for visualisation, we have a wonderland (and not even one) and I have no problem visualizing her. But our vocalization is not that good. In fact, it's almost absent. Partly it is due to a fact that Wendy, considering her "yes/no-style" answers, doesn't want to be vocal herself. When I ask her about practising vocalization, or maybe helping me with hearing her better, her answer is almost always "no" and sometimes "maybe but more no than yes". Moreover, almost 6 months ago I think I heard someone's voice in my head singing "aaaa" right before i fell asleep. But when I asked her if it was her voice, she "said" no.

I don't think there is any other way to break that barrier unless you work on vocalization. I don't know how to help you with that though, my tulpaware was vocal from the start.

Lucky you :D As for my tulpa, it seems that she is not that talkative (I can't say I like to chit chat a lot).

What exactly would she "need help" with? I wouldn't worry yourself, just work on vocality and such as normal

Well, what if she is upset or worse and wants me to comfort her. But I don't even know about it and can't help her T_T

But, anyway, thanks for your support.

Thank you for the link and advices. 

As for visualisation, we have a wonderland (and not even one) and I have no problem visualizing her. But our vocalization is not that good. In fact, it's almost absent. Partly it is due to a fact that Wendy, considering her "yes/no-style" answers, doesn't want to be vocal herself. When I ask her about practising vocalization, or maybe helping me with hearing her better, her answer is almost always "no" and sometimes "maybe but more no than yes". Moreover, almost 6 months ago I think I heard someone's voice in my head singing "aaaa" right before i fell asleep. But when I asked her if it was her voice, she "said" no.

I've never heard tulpas not wanting to have vocal communication, well if that's she wants i cant argue with that but ill try to lend a hand.

If she can send signals to your muscles to twitch she van probably use your fingers? I am thinking of limb possession communication. You guys can cumminicate via actions. If she can possess then she can use it to write notes to reply. Well, that is if she likes to. Well hope this help but really, you should practice vocalization.

Hello! I am one of Nihi's Tulpas! It is very nice to meet you! :D

As for visualisation, we have a wonderland (and not even one) and I have no problem visualizing her. But our vocalization is not that good.

Look at her face. Read her emotions. Look at the way she moves. Her body language can tell you much more than just yes or no.

Interesting that there is a tulpa that doesn't want to learn to talk. But that is as weird as one that does not want to learn possession to me. There are lots who don't want possession.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

I've never heard tulpas not wanting to have vocal communication, well if that's she wants i cant argue with that but ill try to lend a hand.

If she can send signals to your muscles to twitch she van probably use your fingers? I am thinking of limb possession communication. You guys can cumminicate via actions. If she can possess then she can use it to write notes to reply. Well, that is if she likes to. Well hope this help but really, you should practice vocalization.

Thanks for your response :D

Actually, I've never heard of them as well. And I'm thinking about things like "What happened?" "What have I done wrong?" "What can I do about it?" etc.

About muscle twitching. She can't really use fingers ( in fact, all she can do now is eyebrow or forearm twitching) but i hope she will learn it soon and we will try your method. Thank you again.