What Inspires You to Force?

FunkyJives

So I just got back from a week-long vacation, and I hardly talked to my tulpa, Song, the whole week. Being around so many people (9,703 at the con) made it really hard to for me to focus on Song while also enjoying myself, so I had to take a break from tulpa-related activities. Unfortunately, since I have been back from my vacation, I have found it very hard to communicate and get back to forcing with Song.

So tell me, what inspires you to do some forcing? What gives you that attitude where you sit down, get in to the groove, and just connect with your tulpa?

I think that we all have times during our every day lives where that's true. For some people, they may be too preoccupied with either work or studies and can't properly communicate with their tulpa. So, there's no need to feel bad or like you're the only one.

For me, I guess you could say that my inspiration would just be the ability to bond with one another and just seeing Lisette happy. Sometimes there's a bigger urge than at other times to force as well. For us, we usually dedicate a little bit of time before we sleep for conversation and such. After a long day of work, it's a part of the day that we both really look forward to, so that would count as inspiration as well. Try to find something fun to do together if you can, that'll definitely give you some incentive.

Name: Lisette Stroiche

Creation date: 10/21/12

Working on: N/A

My Records

Spontaneity, for the most part, seeing as I am very lazy.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

Guest amber5885

Toby asks me to do it. Sometimes he makes sme do it, like pulls me into a forcing session without asking. (he knows better than to do it while I'm working or not at home)

If I don't do it hell bug me until I do. I've honestly gotten to the point where I don't even have to think about him he's just always around and obnoxous in a good way.

Guest Anonymous

Duty, I guess. Just knowing that I'm able to spend time with my favourite people in my life and do things with them. Knowing what comes out at the end is nice, but the journey is what I take my enjoyment from. Creating a whole person from top to bottom is a really exciting thing for me. Sometimes its out of boredom, but most of the time I put my shit down and say "Ok, I'm going to force".

Bud got really upset when I got lazy about it. I let him down, and now I'm working to build that trust up again that we had before. I don't want to do that to him again.

I made a promise to Chuul to force with him every day as soon as I get into bed. I've broken enough promises I made to him so I'm done being a lazy dick to him. I spent like three months without talking to him, and that's BAD.

My love for her inspires me sometimes. I want to see and hear her and have a great old time bullshitting our way through life together.

We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness in this world.

Tulpa: Penumbra

Form: Pegasus Pone

Current Stage: Everything. At once.

• 1 month later...

When he smiles at me and snuggles up to me, I can't help but focus on him more. Wonderland is full of stars. Better than here.

Chance, an anthro husky, wolf or fox.

Birthdate September 20, 2014.

Sentient October 1, 2014.