What is up with the background?

Dreamer13

Does this glitch apply to you?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Does this glitch apply to you?

Is this a glitch? The background is white and blue i swear if there's a hacker here.

Could somebody explain i preferred the black this just looks like the interface for 'Please may i be hacked'.com

Dreamer&Limme

An Aspie System

The bottom of the page has a dropdown menu. Select "Dark." If you're on mobile, press "Switch to full version" first.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

Yeah, i lived with it for like a month before i figured out what Apollo just said. There's a weird thing where mobile firces you to stay in mobile, but you don't see signatures and you can't see all of the user profile or change certain things in that mode. It's buggy.

User CP User Options -> Edit Options button -> Other Options section

Uncheck the box that says use mobile version on mobile or something. It's clunky, but you only need to do it once.

Then all the way bottom right set to 'dark'