What is your experience with parallel processing? [Aka why I doubt tulpa sentience]
Hey. This is my first post, but I'm already very familiar with tulpa-forming. I've been lurking around this forum long enough to have read most of the guides, and I'm in the process of creating my own tulpa. However, motivation to continue has been a problem lately because of my doubts when it comes to the idea of tulpas being sentient. For example, if a tulpa really represents an autonomous and fully separate set of mental processes, then surely this should imply host/tulpa parallel processing or unconscious problem solving to some extent. However, I haven't been able to find any reliable threads/anecdotes detailing feats of obvious parallel processing or the like. This could include arithmetic problems that take more than 15 seconds to solve, brain teasers, etc ... The main example I found was a ball counting game, where the host counts the number of falling red balls and their tulpa counts the number of falling blue balls. However, I tried this on my own and easily guessed both numbers correctly/(to high accuracy) multiple times. So is there any actual evidence out there? What are your experiences?

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Messages In This Thread
What is your experience with parallel processing? [Aka why I doubt tulpa sentience] - by Aesteus - 01-05-2014, 09:11 AM