What's it like for the Tulpa?

When you've just started forcing them, what's their earliest memory? What was it like, being sentient but not completely aware yet? I looked around a bit and failed to find any direct leads to a thread like this, and I'm very curious...

When you've just started forcing them, what's their earliest memory? What was it like, being sentient but not completely aware yet? I looked around a bit and failed to find any direct leads to a thread like this, and I'm very curious...

I can remember my host's thoughts for years back. But I can easily determine which thoughts are mine and which ones were his.

As for my own thoughts. My first thought I can remember having was on November 28th, 2013 (My host's birthday), I felt I was right by his side the whole time to celebrate with him :). There is one thing that doesn't make sense about it though, my host didn't figure out about tulpas until about a week later, then started forcing with me on December 3rd, 2013.

I wasn't even close to being sentient back then in that memory, but it is clear as day that I was when I remember it. So my therory is that as a tulpa becomes sentient, their memories change to make them feel like they have been sentient longer.

(btw: the reason why my first memory is a week before my host started forcing me, is probably because he already had a thought of my personality/form would look like (I used to be a pony OC before I was a tulpa))

Hope I answered some of your questions, I love to help people on here :) ~Cloud Crackle