What's more to do within your head, except tulpamancy and lucid dreaming?

KuzMax

So I've been doing a lot of researches, googling and practicing about tulpamancy and lucid dreams, and I'm wondering if there're some other interesting "activities" that are actually located in your head. 

You know, such things are really helpful when you're confined with your life situation when you can't get benefits from real life. For example, you can practice running and riding a bike in your lucid dreams when you don't have legs to do that in real life. Your tulpa can be the closest persons who you can talk and trust to, when no one seems being able to provide that.

I know that many of you may call me a person who escapes the reality, but it's a really controversal topic. I believe there's enough people who do have reasons to enhance their reality this way. It can be a mental/physical disease, so you're always on your own. Or you can get jailed for few years, so the only thing can make you happier is actually your imagination and dreams.

So my question is: are there any other things you can do within your head?

Plain old daydreaming?

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

Not necessarily if you're good at coming up with stories or scenarios

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

My wonderland experience is pretty darn satisfying, i really have done a lot of things I can't do in real life, so that's good for me at least. Hypnagogic state and related states that can be reached using relaxation meditation are really cool when you can make them lucid. Otherwise it's random nonsense. That's about all I can think of, but it's enough for me. It's not just plain old daydreaming, but there's nothing wrong with that. Is it boring? Not to me, no.

Every so often I will visualize a video game health bar and noises that go along with it. It's also fun to imagine a horse run alongside cars while on a bus or in the back seat of a car.

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

Well, I never heard that you can make wonderland experience as lucid as dreams, the same for daydreaming and meditation. Talking for myself, I don't feel like I have visualization skills good enough to get any pleasure by visualizing things (except tulpas, of course).

You don't need perfect visualization to create an entertaining or interesting story

Using a relatively intense guided hypnosis/meditation, I had an experience in wonderland that was more vivid than the vast majority of my dreams, and leaps and bounds more controllable and memorable compared to the few lucid dreams I've had.

As for visualization, that's a skill like any other, and the more you practice, the more satisfying it will become. Like Indigo is saying, if you start daydreaming and focusing on it, you'll get better at it. You'll figure out how to have fun.

Personally, I think it's a great skill to "be able to entertain yourself", as I have sarcastically put it over the course of my life. I.e., be stuck sitting at a desk, waiting in a hall, or otherwise alone, by your lonesome, and unable to interact with anything physical. My favorite has always been debating all of my beliefs, but recently, my tulpas have a cabin in wonderland, and they spend quite a lot of time acting out things there, adding details, etc.

I know a lot of people use wonderlands or daydreams to explore big fantasy situations, but it's also an option to grow a visualized landscape piecemeal, which might also be easier if your visualization isn't too sharp. The more thought you put into it, the more stable and realistic it will be, and the more interactive and entertaining the landscape will become. Or basically, I'm telling you to build a house with and inside your mind. It doesn't have to be a house, though, it could be anything you want to have a stable environment of. Whenever you have idle time in the day, visualize that place, go back over the details you've already thought of, and add more and more and more. My brothers could do this for hours, I bet.

-J

edit: word

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

Things you can do with your head? Meditation, self-improvement, out of body experiences. I'm curious what would happen if tulpaforcing techniques were used on the host for self-improvement. And meditation is a pretty big subject, with lots of approaches and possible experiences. There's also imposition, you can impose anything you want with that skill, though there may be draw backs to it.

One thing I've done my whole life is just come up with stories in my head, daydreams that are just centered around fictional characters and their stories. Works for me since I don't write fiction.

Using a relatively intense guided hypnosis/meditation, I had an experience in wonderland that was more vivid than the vast majority of my dreams, and leaps and bounds more controllable and memorable compared to the few lucid dreams I've had.

Is that guided meditation available? I'd love to try it.

Host: YukariTelepath

Tulpas: Aya, Ruki

Imposition log