Where is the community now?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

It seems that the forums are a lot slower these days. Just not as many posts, really. Has the community moved over to Dumblr now? The #tulpa tag seems more active. Hell, even the subreddit seems pretty active.

Well, I sure hope not. I would hate to this community start to putter out, but that kind of thing probably won't happen, at least, not anytime soon. I wouldn't want to have to go over to Tumblr or Reddit, but mostly because I prefer the format and color scheme here :)

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

Now that you mention it, I do seem to remember it being much more active a year ago. On the other hand though, I feel like it's gotten a bit more intelligent.

Guest Anonymous

The community is more heavy on the IRC from what I've seen

Guest Anonymous

I find the IRC is just as barren, even on Friday nights.

There was a lot of chat last night in the IRC. I think mainly in #redditulpas. Chat seems to pop up sporadically in various rooms.

Host: Sakura

Tulpa: Sarah (began June 5th, 2014), Alyx (Began July 23rd, 2014)

Our shared tumblr

note: usually browsing on mobile, so cannot quote properly

Guest Anonymous

hop on today, it's been fairly active today.

Besides the IRC, I'm sure many just don't much incentive to lurk the forums and have moved on with their tulpas to bond more. Few have migrated to talking to friends they met here elsewhere such as Skype.

Progress report

"You'll have a Tulpa because you didn't give up" -Koomer

Also, it could just be time of year. I have been on a few other forums with a similar age range and the posting rate and how many people are around for various forms of communication has a very definite yearly cycle. It makes the most sense to compare this week with say the same week last year. I'm trying to remember if this is usually a slow or fast period elsewhere.

- Hail

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.

Guest Anonymous

Also, it could just be time of year. I have been on a few other forums with a similar age range and the posting rate and how many people are around for various forms of communication has a very definite yearly cycle. It makes the most sense to compare this week with say the same week last year. I'm trying to remember if this is usually a slow or fast period elsewhere.

- Hail

http://community.tulpa.info/stats.php

Forum statistics indicate the site has slowed considerably. It was nearing 200 posts per day last year and around 8 threads per day.

Draw your own conclusions from this.