Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

Who else uses the Tulpa.info Nostalgia board style?
Jesus Christ Chupi, Thanks. I have always wondered how many people still use the Nostalgia theme, but I never thought that I would get to know an exact number lol. Can't thank you enough!
"Sanity is the playground of the unimaginative."

Yumi + Cinema

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

The nostalgia theme is good but the dark theme is very nice and modern looking. I can't stand white/bright themes.

I can't.
My guide on tulpa creation

Please consider making a private grant to tulpa.info to keep the community alive.
Yeah neither can I.
"Sanity is the playground of the unimaginative."

Yumi + Cinema
Not me.

I use the new default theme. It's easier on the eyes.
>Tulpa.info Nostalgia board style
>it gives me a feeling of nostalgia
>Joined: Oct 2014

Oh wow.
Quote:I feel the nostalgia because I used the old site as a guest a few years back. When I returned to this site in October, I was thinking "Oh no...everything has changed..." But then I found the board style section and felt a nice rush of nostalgia ^^

It's strange how a forum can induce a feeling like that. This is the first forum I have ever used, and it's by far my favorite.

The default version does have more features, but I'm sticking to the good ole' version because it reminds me of the days when fede-lasse used to roam these pages lol

I'm glad that you took the time to read the comments Hermit :D
(11-12-2014, 09:35 PM)Cinemaphobe Wrote: I'm glad that you took the time to read the comments Hermit Big Grin

Oh. Yeah, sorry -_-
Anyway, I like the new style better. It's way more good-looking, in my opinion.
But I gotta agree -- tulpa.info is a great forum and I'm really proud to be a part of it.