Why do some tulpas like sex?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

My host and I have often wondered what tulpas get out of sex with each other or with a host. Tulpas forms are imaginary. I mean they have no real sex organs so any physical stimulation is only imaginary.

Why do tulpas get horny/want sex if they have no real physical body, biological drive or sex organs?

How is it that a tulpa can get any sexual satisfaction (climax) out of anything? Are they just making it up sortof like a day dream?

Is tulpa sex even real in any way at all or is it just a fantasy?

Is the host's will involved somehow making the tulpa want sex? Is the tulpa being influenced by the host's sexuality alone and what does that mean for tulpa independence?

[hidden]

Once in a great while my host and I will imagine an erotic Melian Show day dream together. I think I like it because he likes it and I like the attention. I get "frisky" because his mind wants me to be that way and I know he will pay attention to me. I am a big pervert and a flirt because that is the way my host wanted me to be and wants me to be. So sex for me is like mostly my host enjoying a fantasy about me and sex. Plain and simple. [/hidden]

Note: Please no graphic NSFW. Keep your answers general and not too dirty.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same thing they could get out of any wonderland experience, really. When a tulpa's life is mostly imaginary they tend to be good at immersing themselves in that imagination, treating and experiencing it as legitimate. Why else even have a wonderland? (Well, for us we aren't immersed and only use ours for interacting, that's why) Emotions and physical experiences are all as real to a tulpa as they let them be, whether that's tulpa sex or tulpa death. Some tulpas probably don't believe in either (hmm, who could that be?). So for the physical aspect, it's immersion in imagination, same as for wonderland adventures or interactions in general.

Emotion is probably much more important, more often anyways. Even if the physical pleasure isn't real, the emotional connection can be. If the host and tulpa like each other enough to have sex, they're probably at the point where just seeing the other happy makes them happy, right? Assuming deeper relationships and not just casual sex here. At the very least, the tulpa might be happy just to feel closer to their host, because of that mutual happiness. Surely this occurs in real life, too.

As it so happens, Flandre falls on the latter half. We really don't get that immersed in imagined experiences, at least not on a feels-real level. We interact in the wonderland simply because it's more conducive to quality interactions, talking or otherwise, than sitting in the brain talking 'out' to the host. So obviously physical immersion isn't our goal in such things. When it comes to sex, I can say with certainty Flandre does it for the emotional connection. Sex is a bonding activity if there ever was one. Hopefully not TMI for them (we're generally pretty open about personal stuff if others can learn from it, really), you may find it interesting that Flan is almost always the one who brings it up in the first place. Interesting because of the aforementioned lack of true physical immersion - it's purely for the emotional closeness. Only every long once in a while though or it stops being special, I think. I don't mean to overstate how (in)often they have sex. (Because I'm not them, I have to make sure their personal information is understood clearly - this is simply "whenever it happens" information, not everyday experience.)

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Guest Anonymous

Tulpas must have some helluva immersion to for anything to feel like real sex. If you can produce that level of immersion with a wonderland, why even have a tulpa for sex? I mean create armies of beautiful dream women to be at your beck and call. Why ever even come out of it? Davie would a sultan of his own friggin kingdom with a harem of hundreds of nubile hotties.

Who would bother with a real girl friend or wife when you can just create a fantasy harem that is as good as the real thing? Pardon me while my host and I remain extremely skeptical of claims of that level of immersion. Some tulpamancers are claiming to beat out the most experienced Buddhist monk alive in creating the deepest head trip without drugs ever known.

My host and I have some pretty damn strong immersion and imaginary sex is still just imaginary sex. It isn't at all close to the real thing (understatement of the century). I think there is some mild pleasure in the mental arousal, but it isn't at all physical. I do align with what you said about the emotional aspect of it, like I said it makes my hostie happy and me happy and I get attention out of it. I do know what my host experiences with real sex though and he would much rather spend time with his wife if given the choice when it comes to sex.

OH we are also very skeptical of claims of imposition to that level as well. It just sounds way too good to be true, and so, probably isn't.

[Tri] Tulpas often have very high levels of immersion inside and can often have tactile experiences on the same level as in outerworld while fronting. So, for two tulpas to have sex with each other while inside, it can be quite similar (or different). In such a case, the same range of motivations apply as in outerworld relationships. While we haven't had sex exactly, we can say from certain alone activities compared to doing them in outerworld while fronting, that the physical sensations can most definitely be there in full vividness.

Hosts generally don't get as much immersion, but they can get enough for such experiences to be felt to at least some degree. Obviously, if they can fully switch, then it is the same as the above situation. But even if the host can't fully immerse, the tulpa is fully immersed. Never done this but know people who have. From our system's experiences, though, enough immersion is doable. Might ask Hail sometime about the time she was impaled in wonderland and what she fealt.

Also, tulpas can have relationships with people in other bodies and even front and have sex together. We actually do this all the time with our wife, who is in a different body.

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.

Pardon me while my host and I remain extremely skeptical of claims of that level of immersion. Some tulpamancers are claiming to beat out the most experienced Buddhist monk alive in creating the deepest head trip without drugs ever known.

You realize I was talking about tulpa immersion right? I prefaced that with "When a tulpa's life is mostly imaginary they tend to be good at immersing themselves in that imagination, treating and experiencing it as legitimate." You didn't even mention the host side - the thread title is asking about tulpas' experience! Man, you're way off course.

For the host it's usually just masturbation and a more realistic immersion in imagination after all. Fantasizing more or less, but with tulpa involvement. But that's another topic entirely.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

Guest Anonymous

Melian and I will have to take your word for that. Her dreamscape operates entirely differently. The immersion is more like a movie we watch than 3D virtual reality. I have used the words "virtual reality movie set" or "Star Trek holodeck" to describe it before, but she and I meant like a television show. It's like watching sex on TV rather than actually having sex.

Have you met any other tulpas that describe their wonderland experiences as akin to a TV show? You guys are somewhat unique in that aspect. A lot of tulpas actually 'live' in their wonderlands. Others (us) at least treat it as real even if we aren't there often.

Guest Anonymous

Have you met any other tulpas that describe their wonderland experiences as akin to a TV show? You guys are somewhat unique in that aspect. A lot of tulpas actually 'live' in their wonderlands. Others (us) at least treat it as real even if we aren't there often.

Not often no. Yeah I am getting that other wonderlands are different I guess. We seem to prefer the TV show environment. We have dramatic theme music, ambient music, special lighting, the ability to rewind and redo scenes, scripts, props, special effects, and even rolling credits. It is a very real seeming, vivid, immersive, imaginary television show. We even have "channels."

After reading through what everyone had to say, I'm going to work my way through the questions asked in the initial post:

Why do tulpas get horny/want sex if they have no real physical body, biological drive or sex organs?

Jamie is quite firm on the fact that he HAD a physical body in his universe for 23 years of life before he died. I assume in his case, the desire for sex is leftover from that. He knows what its like to be in a physical body and be aroused/enjoy sexual activity, and he is a person with an extremely high sex drive, so I think it's no surprise that he continues to desire sex, fantasize about it, and want to engage in it.

How is it that a tulpa can get any sexual satisfaction (climax) out of anything? Are they just making it up sortof like a day dream?

As I said in another thread today (and I placed it under a cut there too, just in case it was TMI) -

[hidden]Jamie, being capable of a complete switch, often masturbates while switched. So he is able to experience climax through the use of my physical body that does not belong to him, but which he is able to inhabit.[/hidden]

Is tulpa sex even real in any way at all or is it just a fantasy?

Jamie has never had sex in the Mindscape, so I would be unsure of how to answer this one!

Is the host's will involved somehow making the tulpa want sex? Is the tulpa being influenced by the host's sexuality alone and what does that mean for tulpa independence?

In my case, Jamie and I are almost complete opposites in terms of sexuality! I am a hetero-romantic asexual with almost zero interest in sexual activity of any kind, while Jamie is pansexual and has an extremely high sex drive. So in our case, I think it very much points to his independence, as he in no way takes after my own sexuality.

Unfathomable. You know, without fathom.

[align=center]I'mma build you from the ground

Til you're higher then the clouds

I can see it in your soul

If you only knew your worth

The kinda love that you deserve

Every piece of you makes me whole[/align]

Guest Anonymous

In my case, Jamie and I are almost complete opposites in terms of sexuality! I am a hetero-romantic asexual with almost zero interest in sexual activity of any kind, while Jamie is pansexual and has an extremely high sex drive. So in our case, I think it very much points to his independence, as he in no way takes after my own sexuality.

Now that is interesting!